Spit That Out!

Last Time:

Griphook scowled as he watched the scene from inside the bank. He saw the Malfoy heir being taunted by the second youngest Weasley brat, but that wasn't the issue. Draco and his parents weren't paying the brat any mind. It was Harry he was worried about ... his client was headed towards the bank and about to cross paths with the one man who could identify him ... Remus Lupin ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Harry ran his fingers through his false blonde hair and chuckled as his kneazles have taken a liking to running along the roofs of the shops in Diagon Alley. Thankfully no one took much notice of the large kneazles' playtime. Soon he was about to enter Gringotts, but just before he could cross the gate he suddenly felt like he hit a solid wall. For some reason the wards around the bank blocked him out!

A note fluttered out of the building as he rubbed his sore nose and landed in his hand going completely unnoticed by everyone except Harry ... and apparently Frank who walked over to the young wizard. The note was opened ...

'Harry – stay away from the werewolf going in the bank. He's a friend of your late father, but is loyal to Dumbles and may know your scent from when you were a baby. Wait until he leaves - Griphook'

Frank snarled as he spotted the only other werewolf in the area, "He's right to warn you. A person's scent may change slightly over time, but if that guy over there was a friend of your father he could've marked you as his cub so he would find you easily." He whispered as they backed away from the bank. He kept a close eye on the only other werewolf present resting for a bit against the gates who would've run right into Harry if not for the wards blocking out Harry.

"That's not good, but he may be he can be reasoned with then. I mean he did know my father so what would he do if he knew what Dumbledore did?" Harry whispered back hopefully, but then frowned as he got a good look at the werewolf who he hasn't seen all day. "Are you sure you should be running around so soon after the full moon? You look exhausted." Frank looked pale and very tired. It also seems he received a few bruises and scrapes during his transformation the night before.

"I'm fine, trust me I have looked much worse and it helps that you restocked the potions supply for Sanguini so we are healing faster than normal. As far as this Remus guy goes the possibility is there, but let's focus on the potion master first before we take risks. We need those loyalty removing potions. We'll deal with this guy when those are done, but I'll go ahead and see if I can hear what he is up to. I may not have a pack, but as an alpha my scent is stronger so it will block yours. Stay downwind and avoid moving too much." Frank left the young wizard there as he went into the bank.

In order to cover some of Harry's old scent from previous visits the Alpha ran ahead to make sure his scent was more noticeable. Of course, he didn't worry too much since Diagon Alley and Gringotts were always busy and all those people going in and out would've muddled the scent assuming there was one considering the wizardng bank's cleansing spells used at the end of each day, but he sniffed the air to be sure. The boy's scent was covered and the supposed Dumbledore lapdog went to the counter and Frank stood in the lobby pretending to wait for someone as he listened carefully ...

"I'm going on a trip to America so I need to withdraw about 700 galleons from my account please" Remus asked weakly.

Clearly he suffered even worse during the full moon last night, which explains why he was moving so slowly. Frank wondered what would make the sickly werewolf run to the bank the next day as he saw the goblin hand over the money. What was so urgent? Hell, the werewolf barely stiffened when he ran across Frank's scent. What has Remus so panicky? America ... Harry sent his trackers there not long ago so could that have something to do with it?