Ritualistic

Last Time:

Frightened false blue eyes looked at the vampire and Harry said something truly bone chilling, "I think my scar is a horcrux. There's a piece of the Dark Lord's soul in my head."

XXXXXXXXXX

Being over 500 years old the vampire had knowledge on many things so he knew exactly what a horcrux was, "Oh ... this is bad. You're going to need the goblins!" Trocar raced to the door and opened it to yell, "Frank, get up here and bring your cloak!"

Harry's mind was spinning so badly he didn't understand what was going on until Trocar put on the large black cloak the werewolf had, "Trocar? What are you ..." The baffled wizard trailed off as his vampire mentor took the cloak from the werewolf and covered himself.

"We are going to Gringotts." Trocar said matter of factly as he covered his hands with a pair of gloves.

"But it's broad daylight outside! You can't go!" Harry gasped as he was blatantly ignored. Thankfully, Frank looked just as displeased by this arrangement. He most likely thought Harry needed the cloak, which is why he brought it so this was not expected.

"Harry is right, Trocar. If this is important I'll bring a couple of Greyback's pack mate's and have them go back and forth to report to you, but you can't risk going outside." Frank said trying to negotiate so the vampire wouldn't recklessly dive into the sunlight.

Trocar's eyes narrowed and he slowly walked up to his taller werewolf friend in a rather threatening way. "Harry is not going to go through this without me there by his side and no one will stop me. Not you, not Harry and certainly not the sun. Get. In. The. Floo." Trocar hissed threateningly. To Frank's credit he lasted a full ten seconds in the following stare down before sighing and giving up. As Frank and Harry made their way to the floo he opened the apartment door and stuck his head out into the hallway. "Harry has a chunk of the Dark Lord's soul in his scar. We're going to Gringotts to get it removed." He said knowing full well that most if not all the occupants of Eventide heard what he said.

Severus, who wasn't sulking in his room like Harry thought, but actually stuck between the wall in front of his own apartment and Sanguini, raised an eyebrow, "Can the goblins remove it?" He asked taking the chance to slip away from the vampire who was clearly stunned by this announcement.

"Yes." Trocar remarked as he turned away and zipped over to the fireplace. He paused in a moment of surprise as he saw a cloaked Armel standing protectively next to Harry and Frank, but shrugged it off. That pause gave Severus just enough time to join them before the flames of the floo to take them away.

"How did you discover this, Harry?" Severus asked curiously as the group stepped into the wizarding bank, which was letting in sunlight near the front right where the floos were. Neither of the vampires let that stop them although the potion master was positive he heard a faint sizzling sound so perhaps one of the vampires didn't cover themselves well enough ... do they serve blood here for this kind of thing?

"From a scroll." Harry commented vaguely albeit he was a bit distracted with this most recent change and hoped this can be solved without any more drama.

Griphook came into the lobby clearly aware that his client has entered the bank, "Cache, come to my office to discuss your reason for visiting Gringotts"

Cache nodded distractedly, "Thank you for seeing me so quickly, Master Griphook." He said as they quickly followed the goblin. Once they were safe in the office he smelled the faint smell of burnt flesh and glanced at his two vampire companions, "Would it possible for some blood to be provided? I think there was an injury when we came in here."