Kisses

Last Time:

"Next time you find the chance ask him what happens when you stand under mistletoe. Muggles have to do something ... I can't recall what, but we use mistletoe so it'd be a nice place to start." Ginny explained and giggled after Draco simply nodded and walked away ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Severus's eyes fluttered open after what was quite possibly the best sleep of his life and he eagerly looked at his forearm, which was free of the Dark Mark, "The goblins did it ... they destroyed the horcrux ... Voldemort is gone." Severus said with a rare smile, but his mood quickly changed as he felt a hand touch his butt. "Sanguini, what are you still doing here?!" He yelped jumping out of the bed.

"Enjoying the view." Sanguini said eyeing the potion master's naked body.

"Why haven't you left yet?" Severus snapped as he snatched his robe from the bed frame where he usually kept it and put it on.

Sanguini pouted at the loss of the naked form, but he shrugged with a smile, "This dorm has no sunlight so I can stay however long I want." He said as he lazily sat up in the bed.

"Perhaps, but I have class so I need to leave. Have fun by yourself." Severus huffed, but as he made his way to the bathroom the vampire appeared right in front of him.

"Did you feel any pain?" Sanguini asked softly as he held Severus by his waist.

"I ... no ... I felt nothing ... thank you, but you should go." Severus said briskly, but squeaked as he was suddenly picked up and forced to sit on the dresser. The vampire forced Severus's legs apart so he could stand between them. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" Severus snapped with a mixture of fear and anger as he tried to break away, but of course it was no use.

"Severus." Sanguini said softly catching the potion master's attention, "I've lived for hundreds of years. I know when people fear me or my kind even when they try to hide it. You don't actually fear me even when I have you like this, which is rather odd, but I think I know why you keep trying to push me away." He leaned over so his mouth was almost against the potion master's neck. "And you shouldn't fear that."

Severus shivered as the breath tickled his neck, "You seem to think you know me so well." He muttered a little annoyed that the vampire was making assumptions.

"I have been around a long time. People can be easy to read after so long and you're wrong." Sanguini purred as he pulled Severus closer and was pleased to hear a soft gasp from the potion master. "I have no interest in having my fun and leaving ... I have no interest in using you and breaking your heart ... what I want is to be with you and only you for no one I've ever met fascinates me like you. Your scent is intoxicating." He said as he nuzzled Severus's neck. "The taste of your skin is divine." He said before nipping the sensitive skin earning a moan. "Every sound that pours out of that mouth of yours is like music to me including anything related to your sharp wit ... mmm and of course your moans." Sanguini chuckled as his hands slipped under the robe to caress a bare backside getting those delicious moans from the potion master who was becoming more and more flushed. "And the sight of you is breathtaking no matter what you believe about your attractiveness ... I want you."

Severus couldn't stop the blush that spread across his cheeks nor the flutter in his heart so he leaned up and kissed the vampire, "We'll see. Right now I actually am busy."

"I understand, but now that I know about this dorm I will be visiting much more often" Sanguini vowed before claiming Severus's lips again and vanishing in a blur as he raced back to the apartment complex knowing that if he lingered one more moment he would've taken Severus right then and there.