The Sentencing

Last Time:

"In a heartbeat. Tell me how to help." The godfather said willing to help in anyway ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Cache looked around St. Mungo's to find the information he needed. On his way up to the Janus Thickey Ward he saw someone who could answer his questions. Two actually, "Minister Fudge, Mr. Weasley!"

Cornelius smiled, "It's good to see you, Cache. Are you bringing Ms. Granger again?"

"I was asked to bring both Ron and Hermione to testify." Cache confirmed.

"Good, then I'll meet you at the floo." Mr. Weasley said.

The apprentice frowned, "Couldn't I just bring them to the trial?"

"Unfortunately, no." The Minister sighed, "The condition is much worse than what was reported in the papers. In fact, we're putting him in danger just having the Wizengamot members and our two witnesses in the same room."

Cache's eyes widened, "He's that sensitive to magic!"

"It's so bad we can't even move him ... actually, can I show you? It might be best if you saw so you can prepare Ron and Hermione and I know many have used the terms, but apparently it's not a wise idea to call this a trial. The goblins are in charge of sentencing Dumbledore not the Ministry so this is more a chance to present our side so trial and testify are poor word choices. It'll be more like a quick review to add more charges to the pile." The Minister sighed, no doubt wishing it was his case.

Th fake blue eyes widened curiously, "How are they going to sentence him? They can't take him anywhere since the act of transporting him could kill him. No one will let him take up an entire room long or allow a dementor in the building near other patients ..." Cache frowned at the impassive look on the older wizard's faces and sighed, "I see ... I'll be bringing Neville Longbottom to see his parents too." He commented just to change the subject.

Arthur didn't even move from his spot as the Minister continued the conversation with Cache while taking the young wizard to the Janus Thickey door. They both went through the door and Arthur frowned when they returned. Cache, a person who was trained here as a healer, actually looked a little pale at what he saw. Before he could ask, however, he saw Molly running toward him.

"What happened? Where's Ron? Tell me, Arthur! Something happened during those ridiculous detentions, didn't it?" Molly demanded.

Arthur scowled, "Those detentions were because he hurt Ginn-"

Molly scoffed, "Not by my Ronnie! It must've been the snakes. My child behaves."

"You're not here because your children are hurt, Ms. Prewett." The Minister said making his presence known to the witch.

"Ms. Prewett? I'm not-" Her eyes widened when she saw Arthur smile instead of coming to her defense.

"It would be best if you cooperate Molly." Arthur warned.

The witch realized this wasn't a joke when two auror guards appeared out of nowhere from behind her, "YOU BASTARD!"

The Minister sighed, "Ms. Prewett, you are here by arrested for child abuse, conspiring to commit line theft and potioning a ministry agent-" Of course, Molly decided to struggle. She managed to get a nasty curse cast on Arthur before she was restrained by the aurors. After making sure Arthur was cared for, which was easy considering he was already in St, Mungo's, Cornelius turned back to a restrained Molly. "And I'll be adding assault to your list, which, thankfully, gives me jurisdiction instead of Gringotts. I need to charge someone today." He muttered jokingly.