She's Okay

Rue POV
I heard Kay'oir screaming and I immediately ran upstairs with Moe and Zy following me. I rattled the door knob but it was locked.

"Baby? Open the door." I begged banging on the door. Zyanya stood infront of me about to break down the door until Kay'oir opened it.

"Are you okay baby" I asked giving her a hug and she didn't hug me back. She just stared blankly at me. I tried to get her to tell me what's wrong and she cut me off.

"I'm ok. Really I am. I'm tired goodnight everyone." Kay'oir said quickly walking by us and going into the room locking the door.

"Well um I guess it is kinda late. Tomorrow is Sunday and we have church. You guys are welcome to come with us." Moe said grabbing her phone.

"I'll see if Kay'oir would come with us. She's not a big fan of church. I don't really know why." I said shrugging and walking towards my room.

"We'll see how it goes tomorrow. Goodnight guys" Zyanya said proceeding into her room.

I walked in our room and Kay'oir was fast asleep. I went to cuddle up next to her but she moved away.

Damn....what did I do?

.......next morning...........
I woke up hearing loud banging against the wall. Kay'oir wasn't nowhere to be found. I get up to check the bathroom and there Kay'oir was.

She was banging her head against the wall.

"Kay'oir?"

*bang*

"Yeo"

*bang*

"Kay'oir stop it I'm deadass" she kept banging her head against the wall harder.

"KAYOIR" she stopped and she turned around and smiled at me.

"Yes"

"Um we going to church. So get dress-"

"I ain't going" She cut me off walking past me.

"Come on bro. Please just go. Its one servi-"

"I SAID IM NOT FUCKING GOING GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE" Kay'oir yelled causing Moe to come in.

"Everything alright in here?" Moe asked slowly coming in.

"She has a attitude for nothing and she doesn't want to go." Kay'oir looked up and smiled to herself.

"You know what? I'll go get dressed. I'll be ready in an hour" she walked away going inside the bathroom.

"I don't know what's wrong with her. She's acting hella weird." I tried to explain to Moe. She said she understood and she walked out the room.

......one hour later.......
Kay'oir comes downstairs wearing an all black leather dress with black combat heels. She was holding something in her purse. It's probably her phone.

"Ok well let's go." Zyanya said starting the car and driving away.

During the service, Kay'oir seemed upset. Not the sad type of upset. Like the "I'm gon beat somebody ass" type of upset. Moe suggested that she goes downstairs to have service with the kids so I assume she's okay.

This older lady came up to Moe whispering in her ear. Moe looked shocked and she told me to go with her. The lady said that Kay'oir needed to go home.

Kay'oir POV
"So remember kids. Everything they are teaching is bullshit. Life is a bitch and then you die, bleeding like a slaughtered pig. Any questions?" I warmly asked. I started laughing when I saw the fear on all of the kids little faces. They were just adorable.

"I'm telling my grandpop. He's the pastor." Some little girl said leaving the room.

"Well she doesn't get a treat then." Some kid rose his hand and I called on him.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Ummm.....have you ever seen the devil like you said?" He asked nervously. I told him to come here and I sat him on my lap.

"Seen the devil? That's what you asking?" He nodded his head and the kids were waiting for my answer.

"I am the devil." I said simply smiling. All the kids started screaming and I laughed. I saw Moe and Rue come downstairs. Then I saw the little girl and the pastor.

"What's the problem? Who is disrupting my church?" The pastor saw me and his eyes widened.

"Hi Pastor James. Long time no see." I smiled and he glared at me.

"Didn't I tell you that you weren't welcome here demon?" He shouted and I shrugged.

"Well you know I'm not big on rules. Come on let's be real here." I said sitting down checking my nails.

"That poor girl. Sacrificed her life for you. God rest her soul" I immediately got angry and walked closer to him.

"Don't you dare bring up Tye you false prophesy giving bitch" Before I said another word he starting throwing holy water on me. My skin started burning then I leaped on top of him.

I started throwing blow after blow to his face and digging my nails into his neck. Moe and Rue pulled me off of him dragging me out the church.

"IM COMING BACK. IM THE REAL LORD AROUND THIS BITCH. BOW TO ME. ALL YALL GON FUCKING BOW TO ME" I yelled in a deep voice. Rue tried to grab me and I pushed her. I ran away into the woods and never looked back.

wasgud wassup what's popping what's tea??????

Well what y'all got to say????

Y'all realized wassup with Kay'oir now? Or y'all still stuck???

Welp hope y'all enjoyed. I might post another chapter or two later on today

bye bye❤️❤️❤️❤️