What has to be Done

3rd Person POV
Kay'oir was currently deep in the woods sitting on the ground crying. She heard rustling behind her and turned around. She felt a presence and she knew exactly what is was.

"Why would you make me do that?" She screamed at the demon. The evil creature just laughed in her face.

"Oh please. Like I said we own you. You thought we died? You thought you're suffering was over." It just laughed in a deep voice and Kay'oir rolled her eyes.

"I've had a hard day. Don't you understand that shit?"

"Harder says deserve a harder night" It shrugged. Kay'oir just kept crying and the spirit yelled at her.

"Stop your fucking whining. It's time you pay my due. You know what has to be done. And you know what I want. The quicker you do it, the quicker I'll make the process for you."

"The faster I do it, the faster you'll leave for good?" Kay'oir questioned and the demon smiled and nodded.

"Yup. You know what needs to be done." The spirit disappeared. Kay'oir began to walk back to Moe's home. She saw a car pull up next to her. She looked in and it was Rue's father.

"Hey daughter. You alright?" He asked.

"Yea I'm ok. Just going home." He offered to give her a ride and Kay'oir agreed. Ten minutes into the car ride, she began to feel uncomfortable. He parked in this part of the woods infront of this abandoned house.

Daniel unbuckled his seatbelt moving closer to Kay'oir. He started rubbing on her thighs and kissing on her neck. Kay'oir instantly felt disgusted. She tried to fight him off but he grabbed her wrists holding her down. Kay'oir screamed for help but since they were in a secluded area, no one heard her.

Kay'oir remembered that she knew what was happening. She knew that Daniel was working for someone but she didn't know who. So she realized that she could probably trick him.

"Wait. I've never been with a man before. I'm really scared and I want this to be special" Kay'oir said in her best pleading voice. Daniel smiled and continued to rub on her thighs almost making Kay'oir vomit in her mouth.

"I'll be gentle. I knew you wanted me and not that dyke." He leaned in to kiss her and she played along.

"Let's go into this house right here. It's more comfortable for us." Knowing that he was a perverted man, he immediately followed her directions. They stepped into the abandoned house finding it surprisingly clean. Kay'oir realized that this was one of Moe and Zyanyas safe houses.

She took him upstairs and pushed him on the bed. He immediately started stripping down and Kay'oir rolled her eyes.

"I'll be right back. Just stay there" Kay'oir said and Daniel smirked.

"Mmm don't be gone too long" he said then smacked Kay'oirs ass. She remembered she had to stay in character so she didn't react.

She looked over until she found a room. A room filled with all the weapons and devices you could think of. Kay'oir's eyes sparkled at the sight.

"Ok.....rope.....handcuffs.....we don't need duck tape nobody gon hear him. Ooo pocket knife. Just something slight to start with." But Kay'oir wasn't an idiot. She put on a hairnet and gloves. But she knew if some evidence was found, she wouldn't get caught. She did this a few times before.

"Oooohh girl. You a freak ain't ya?" Kay'oir gave him a fake smile.

"I do a little bit. First let's do this" she tied his arms and ankles to the top and bottom of the bed. To make sure he couldn't get out she triple knotted the rope and put handcuffs over each knot.

She sat on top of him and he stared at her with lust in his eyes.

"Ever since I saw you come through my door, I knew it was from God. He brought me something better to play with then Rue." Kay'oir stopped remembering what Rue told her.

"What do you mean?"

"Used to fuck her. It was good while it lasted but she always put up a fight. But you baby, you real nice with me." Daniel bit his lip and Kay'oir instantly felt nauseous. How could someone talk about fucking their own child so proudly. At first Kay'oir was going to kill him quickly out of boredom.

Now she has a reason and she was going to make him suffer.

"You know what's my favorite thing to do to people?" He smirked and tried to move his hips through Kay'oirs dress.

"My favorite thing is Lingchi" Daniel looked confused but still interested.

"What's that sexy?" Kay'oir reached in her bra pulling out the pocket knife and slicing him in the face.

"It means death by 1,000 cuts. For what you've done to Rue, you deserve the slowest death possible. I was gon kill you just for fun. It's been a while since I felt someone's warm blood on my hands and they were begging for mercy." Daniel tried to get up but the restraints were to strong.

"Now I have a reason" Kay'oir started carving small and slow cuts all over his body.

"I'll be back soon. Don't try to escape. Oh yea YOU CANT" Kay'oir said before laughing and walking away.

She stole his truck then drove to Moe and Zyanyas house. She saw the demon appear in the back seat.

"Remember. Get the job right and I'm gone." Kay'oir nodded her head and kept driving.

Kay'oirs POV
After an hour of driving, I finally arrived. I checked the car clock and it read 2:48am. I knocked on the door and Moe swung the door open.

"Omg we were so worried. What happened back there?" Moe was asking and i told her I was okay. I walked up the stairs to see Rue run to me and give me a tight hug.

"Baby please don't scare me like that again. What the fuck is up with you? You flip out then you run away and come back at this hour? You got some fucking explaining to do and I mean-" I cut her off by kissing her and pushing her on the bed.

I have this effect over Rue. And I won't lie she has the same effect on me. She gives me one look then I'm wet. I give her one look then she's hard. Sex is never difficult.

But I need to do this for one reason and one reason only. To end my suffering forever.

"Damn baby. Calm down relax" she said and I ignored her. I pulled down her boxers, sitting on her dick and I immediately started riding her.

Rue doesn't take long to cum either. We can literally get through 8 different positions in 10 minutes.

"Babe no im gonna cum" I ignored her riding a little slowly to drive her over the edge. I felt a warm feeling in my pussy and I knew the job was done. I just had to wait.

My suffering is on the way to be ended.

yessss another update I said I would do it so I ain't gon be a fibber cause I love y'all 😊😊😊💜💜💜💜

What y'all got to say??? Any questions or concerns????

I might make another update today but idk

And I'm thinking about ending the book in a few chapters.

you thought I was joking this time. Nah I'm deadass. I still love y'all and the support I've received

Bye💜💜💜💜💜💜💜