30 ⸸

~12:00 A.M.~

The doctor threw his lab coat around the patient's shoulders and did his best to analyze all of the exits, he needed to find the closest one possible to leave without getting caught by anyone... Or any 'Thing' in the hospital.

"Don't look up, try hiding yourself with my brown coat." He took his coat off and wrapped it around Seokjin's body. The man cooperated with him the best he could, however, later on he returned the coat back to the doctor because it was freezing in the parking lot.

Everything was so odd to the man, he just couldn't stop inhaling through the little bit of air that was flowing from the heavy mask that was still attached to his mouth.

"Dr. Kim, you'll catch a cold and I can't allow that."

"At least leave this coat on, I'll stay with my lab coat. Deal?" The man agreed.

They ran towards the car. Namjoon unlocked the doors and got inside. Seokjin removed Namjoon's coat and realized there was blood on both, his brown coat and his lab coat.

"I ruined them. I'm sorry." Seokjin sighed, sadly.

"You worry too much. This will come out when I wash it, so don't be sorry." The man nodded, looking into Namjoon's eyes. Namjoon's smile captivated him.

"Alright, let's get you out of here."

~~~

Both men felt insecure and unsafe, looking behind them ever so often to see if anyone was following behind them.

"Thank God, I thought they would find us back in the hospital. Are you okay?" He asked, realizing the man kept staring at him without even breathing.

"Why did you do it? You... Could have just left. I'll only trouble you."

Namjoon kept driving for a while before answering, just to keep his focus on the highway.

"You won't trouble me. On the contrary, I like your company very much. I did this because I wanted to save you."

Seokjin blinked frequently, then slowly shut his eyes.

"Thank you." He thanked Namjoon before he drifted off into a deep sleep.

"No. Thank you, Seokjin." Namjoon looked to his right and saw the man was sleeping, so he placed his coat around him and turned the heater on to keep himself and the man warm.

He knew that what he did was wrong and even illegal, but what they did to Seokjin was worse. At least he had no intention on hurting the man, he just wanted to keep him safe and as far away from that hospital as he possibly could.

~2:00 A.M.~

The ride back home was longer than usual, mostly because it had started to rain with thunder, so the traffic delayed Namjoon from arriving to his apartment earlier but once the storm ceased, he pulled up in his driveway and thought of a way to wake up the man next to him without alarming him.

The last thing he wanted to do was make Seokjin think he was being held hostage in his house, after all.

He gently pat on the man's shoulder until he heard his peaceful breathing as his eyes fluttered open.

"We're home, Seokjin."