36

Yoongi's POV

I was kicking and punching the door trying to get someone's attention to get me out. "Please! Jimin needs help! Let me out!". I banged on the door in tears and that made me stop. I have to touch my face to see if it was true. "Damn you Jimin". I wiped my eyes and tried to calm down. "Oh? You are here".

 "Oh? You are here"

"J-hope!". I ran to him and shook him. "My name is Hoseok and stop shaking me!". Hoseok said and I did. "You have to help Jimin!". I yelled. "Calm down Yoongi". Hoseok chuckled. "Look Jimin is fine, he can take care of his self". Hoseok said. "That's not the point!". I shouted. "Huh?". Hoseok eyes widened. "I wanted to help him! I wanted to protect him!".

I covered my mouth in a panic. Hoseok smirked at me. "Already have a crush on Jimin tsk tsk tsk". Hoseok waved his finger. "Shut the fuck up and let me out". I glared at him. "Hmm... Nope". Hoseok popped the p and laughed. "Get the fuck out then!". I pointed to the door. "You do realized that I didn't use the door to get in your room right?". Hoseok questioned.

I looked at the door and sighed. "So how... And he's gone". I threw a lamp at the wall pissed. "Assholes!". I shouted. "Take your grumpy ass to sleep!". A voice said and I was sleep.

Once again I had the feeling that I was being watched and I opened my eyes. "My brother is going to kill you over that lamp you know". Jimin said. "Jimin!". I ran over to him and kissed him. "Ahh!!!". Jimin pushed me violently. "What the hell is wrong with you?!?". Jimin yells. "What? You did it first". I told him. "What?". Jimin said. "Well you kissed me when I was "sleeping". I air quote.

"Yo-you were awake?". Jimin said stunned. "I was". I replied smugly. "By the way, your lips were pure heaven". I wink at him.

"Yeah, I'm leaving". Jimin says walking to the door. "The hell do you think your going?". I grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. "Finish what you started baby boy". I whispered in Jimin's ear. "Oh! I'm sorry, let me help you". Jimin giggles and I got chills. Jimin kicked me in my balls and I fell on the ground in pain.

"Night Yoongi". Jimin says laughing and walked out my room. "Fuck!". I groaned in pain.

"Your a fucking tease Jimin!!!".