Sludge

Izuku's Provo

The bell rang signaling that it was finally time to go home. I began to pack up quickly hoping not to run into any of my bullies and make it home without worrying my mother, but life hates me and my hero analysis for the future journal was ripped out of my hands. "What's this Shitty Nerd?" Bakugou stated while holding my notebook however, before I got to say anything he shouted. "Heh hero analysis for the future? A quirkless loser like you could never be a hero!" He snarled at me almost resembling a wild dog. This made me giggle a bit picturing him as an angry pomeranian. "What's so fun you fucking pebble!" He screamed at me slamming my notebook onto the desk and grabbing my shoulders. "Do you have something to say you fucking insignificant little piece of shit!" He looked at me with so much hatred, so much different from the Kacchan from our childhood . "N-no Kacchan'' I squeaked out. Kacchan let his hand off my shoulders and slammed them onto my desk setting off an explosion. "Do the world a favor Deku, end your worthless existence no one needs or wants you here, and hey maybe you might just get a quirk in your next life, if you're lucky." He smiled a dark sinister smile and walked away. His lackeys trailing right behind him. As they left I looked down at my notebook it was burned and almost destroyed beyond repair but it was still salvageable so I picked it up and headed out the door.

Time skip brought to you by chibi Izuku in an All Might onesie being carried by Hisashi

"Stupid Kacchan what would he do if I actually did it?" I thought to myself as I was walking down a back alleyway, trying to avoid Kacchan and his lackeys. As I was walking deeper into the alleyways I heard the sound of a large piece of metal droppings. "Ooh perfect a medium-size meat shield, he'll never recognize me if I'm in you." I heard these words as I was covered in sludge. "Thanks, kid you really are my hero, I'll make sure this is quick." The sludge villain stated with a small chuckle to his words as he filled my mouth and lungs with his sludge. As I slowly start to lose consciousness I hear the words I've heard so many times before "NEVER FEAR, FOR I AM HERE!" Just before everything faded to black.

_______________________________________

Hey I hope you liked the chapter! I'm kinda undesided on if I should give Izuku one for all or not so if you have any ideas on if you want him to have it or not put it down in the comments. I hope you all have a good day or night, and I'll see you all in the next chapter

~Byesssss