To Assassinate an Assassin

H1ghomg HQ The Night Before
Minsik pov

"You had one job Woodie, ONE FUCKING JOB" I yelled across the room
"Ok well that one fucking job was difficult ok" Woodie said
"He does have a point Minsik" Hoody added
"What did you just call me" I questioned
"Minsik, Your real name, issue?" She said in a smart tone
"Yes there is an issue the only people who are allowed to call that are my-"
"Parents and family but I honestly don't care I have no jobs to do or say in anything that happens here!" She shouted
"You are a trained spy and assassin that works with swords and hand to hand combat. You don't work with guns." I told her as I stood up
"You guys are just pussies I could have went in there and could have killed his ass and they wouldn't find the killer, and you know that" She stated
She was right she is the highest ranked killer in here. But that doesn't matter. We need to set him off somehow. I knew just how to do it. Take what is his.
"Good night everyone I'll see y'all tomorrow." I said ending the conversation
Every one split off  but Hoody stayed behind.
"You know I'm honestly scared" She said pulling up a chair.
"Of what" I asked looking down in my lap
"Of what is going to happen to us, the team. What if we can't pull of this plan that I know your planning? "
"You all can do it I'm putting trust on you to lead" I pointed to her
"Tell me the plan that I'm going to lead through" She calmly said tracing lines in the table.
I began to tell her about this lustrous plan of mine.This was going to be hard to pull of being as though we are out numbered by one even if I go. But I have the perfect plan.

ScorpionX HQ  that same morning
Jasmine pov

"He is an ass hole,they all are, all seven of those dicks.
"Dahyun keep your voice down, really" I pleaded
"FUCK THAT!!!" Dahyun screamed
"Dahyun!!!  Do you not understand that they will kill us if you keep talking like that." I shouted kinda
She was about to say something else but the door swung open, revealing Jungkook and Taehyung standing there.
"Get dressed" Jungkook said plainly
"Wear these" Teahyung said as he tossed us clothes
"Jasmine your coming with me and Dahyun you will go with Tae." And with that they left the room.
"Oh and here" Taehyung said as he tossed us tooth brushes and face wash along with soap.
I walked around the room to figure out if they had a bathroom attached to the room. There were three doors with a very distinctive designs. One represented Zeus, The other Poseidon, and the Last Hades.
"Did you find it yet?" Dahyun asked
"No but how about you help me" I said
I touched the the middle door just because it session reasonable because you know Poseidon;Water;Toilet;Sink.
I grab the door knob and twist it. Only to reveal a nice, fancy bathroom that by the way smells incredibly nice.
"I found it Dahyun" I said turning back to her
"Great because I had to pee" She says shuffling to the door. "You can get ready too if you want don't really want to piss them off. " Dahyun said holding her hand out waiting for me to take it. I take her hand and then we started getting ready.

Jungkook's POV

Why did I do that to her she didn't deserve to be embarrassed. Why am I like this? I kept asking myself these questions about this Jasmin is so beautiful and sweet and I'm treating her like she's nothing. I like her a lot. And I know that's a little shallow considering the fact that I only been around her for a day. My only problem is how I express feelings for females especially. It's so hard to do for some reason. I don't know why.

Jasmine POV
Time skip 1 hr
Dahyun and i had got done taking our showers and we put on the clothes given to us.

Dahyun wore this(first one)

Dahyun wore this(first one). I wore the dress. I fixed my hair with a brush that I found and so did Dahyun. We walked out of the room. As soon as we walked out of the room eyes laid down on us. Dahyun and I held our heads down in a shy manner as all of them looked at us.
"Jasmine you will be coming with me and Taehyung will take Dahyun." Jungkook said as he walked behind me and held my waist.
"Where are we going?" I asked looking up
"Out" He said bluntly before walking towards the door as I followed.

HEYYYYYYYY PEEPS HOW Y'ALL BEEN SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE MARCH BUT LOVE Y'ALL 💯💖💖