14. the world's unfair

[ 14. the world's unfair ]
J E O N G G U K

hi i love you

▂▂▂▂▂

"I missed you," When Taehyung and Jeongguk reach the privacy of his bedroom, he wraps his arms around Jeongguk's petite waist and connects their lips together into a sweet kiss.

Jeongguk's small hands cusps his face, his thumbs gently running across the curves of his cheeks. He smiles against his lips, and once they pull away Taehyung then presses ticklish kisses to his neck.

"You saw me at school," Jeongguk counters, unable to hold back the laughter bubbling in his tummy when Taehyung begins to tickle his side.

Taehyung grins boyishly, their faces now parallel. "So? Is it wrong to miss someone as beautiful as you?"

"M'not beautiful," His brow creases slightly, the edges of his smile faltering a little.Taehyung scoffs lightly, though he still smiles at him with fondness glowing in his eyes.

"I happen to disagree," Taehyung laughs sweetly, squeezing Jeongguk's side.

"Then I will disagree," Jeongguk giggles, reachig down to playfully hit Taehyung's chest. "You're the pretty one." He tells him, grinning shyly.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, snorting as he presses a kiss to Jeongguk's cheek. "Oh doll, I'll show you why you're the most beautiful star in my world if you'd let me." He whispers, burying his nose in the crook of Jeonguk's neck.

"So show me then," He lets his hands wander to Taehyung's golden locks, his fingers entangling themselves in the tangles. He sucks in a shallow breath when Taehyung nibbles on his skin, his heart beginning to race in his chest.

"I'll show you," Taehyung answers, leaning back, a smirk brightening his tan features.

Jeongguk can't help but admire the natural beauty that makes Kim Taehyung so otherworldly. From his rectangular smile, to his chocolate eyes, and finally to the the moles that finish the creation God has painstakingly made oh-so perfectly.

He's so pretty, and Jeongguk's sure he's in the presence of an angel. Well, besides all their sins then yes, Taehyung has to be an angel.

"Hey doll," Taehyung asks as Jeongguk leads him to his bed, their fingers intertwined in a loose hold. The two settle on the mattress and end up sitting facing eachother with their legs crossed.

"Yeah?" Jeongguk's caught off guard when Taehyung yanks him forward that he actually ends up on his lap by how strong he is.

He raises his eyebrows at him, and Taehyung winks back. Jeongguk instantly looks away, flustered, his cheeks now dusted with pink and feeling a bit warm. Taehyung laughs behind him and kisses his earlobe.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" He slips his cool palms up his shirt, his thumb massaging his sides. Jeongguk nods, his features lightening up with a bright smile.

"Yeah, I really am," He admits while grinning shyly at his lap. "Grace said a lot of things about it, and I think it's cool there's a place where people accept us."

"Us?" Taehyung tickles his sides, enjoying the cute, child-like laughter that escapes past Jeongguk's lips.

He nods, turning so that he faces Taehyung and he can wrap his arms over his broad shoulders. Before he can speak, Taehyung pecks his lips. Jeongguk squeaks, gently swatting his chest to let him speak as his face is probably turning red.