▂ .✦⌒°・゚𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

❬ 𝟬𝟬: ✧❛𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲; ✦❜ ❭

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈°✦┈┈┈┈┈┈╮

❝𝗟𝗮𝘄𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗞𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗮𝘀❞
𝟮𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈°✦┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

IT WAS A normal night. Mary Winchester was carrying her son Dean and her daughter Davina into baby Sams room. "Come on, let's say good night to your brother." Mary said as she turned on the lights to the dark nursery.

Dean and Davina leaned over the Side of the crib and kissed Sam on the forehead. "'Night, Sam." The twins said at the same time.

Mary leaned over Sam as well "Good night, love." Mary brushed back Sam's hair and kissed his forehead.

"Hey, Dean and Davina" John said joining his family in the nursery.

Dean and Davina whipped around and rushed into the arms of their father. "Daddy!"

"Hey buddy." John said scooping up the twins. "So what do you guys think? You think Sammy's ready to toss around a football yet?" Dean shakes his head laughing "No, daddy"

John looks over to his daughter "What about you, what do you think Davina?" "No" Davina says also laughing

"No" John says also laughing

Mary passed John, Dean, and Davina. "You got them?"

"I got them" John says hugging them closer. He walks over to Sam "Sweet dreams, Sam." John carries Dean and Davina out of the room flipping off the light switch.

-ˋˏ ༻✧༺ ˎˊ-

MARY WALKS DOWN the hall to Sam's nursery. She sees a seen silhouette standing over Sams crib. Assuming it's John she asks "John? Is he hungry?" The silhouette turns his head. Shushing Mary. "Alright" Mary heads back down the hallway. The light by the stairs is flickering. Mary frowns and goes to tap at it till the light steadies. "Hmm" More flickering light is coming from downstairs; Mary investigates. The TV is on and John has is asleep in-front of it. Mary runs back upstairs yelling "Sammy! Sammy!" Mary goes back into the nursery.

John hears Mary's screaming and runs upstairs "Mary? Mary!" John bursts through the closed door of the nursery. It's quiet and all he sees is Sam in his crib. John glances around as he walks towards Sam. "Hey, Sammy. You okay?"
Something dark drips next to Sam, John touches it. Two more drops land on the back of John's hand. It looks like blood. John looks up. Mary is sprawled across the ceiling, the stomach of her nightgown red with blood, staring at John and struggling to breathe. John collapses onto the floor, staring at Mary. "No! Mary!" Mary bursts into flame. The fire spreads over the ceiling. John stares, frozen. Sam begins to cry . John gets up and scoops Sam out of his crib and rushes out of the room.

From all the yelling the twins had woken up and started to investigate. "Daddy!" Davina yells

John shoves Sam into Deans arms. "Take your brother and sister outside as fast as you can and don't look back! Now, Dean, go!" Dean turns towards the door and runs. Holding Sam in one arm against him and gripping Davina's hand in his other.

-ˋˏ ༻✧༺ ˎˊ-

Across the street from the house, John, Dean, and Davina sit on the hood of John's Impala, John is holding Sam. John looks up at the remnants of the fire.

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯▪️⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

°edited