Chapter 66

Josies POV

"Yeesh." I heard Billie say next to me as we were laying out on the beach causing me to look at her.

She just grinned as I felt my phone vibrate on the chair I was lounging in.

I glanced at my phone and saw a notification from Instagram.

'@wherearetheavocados commented on your post!'

I shook my head with a small smile on my lips as I slid the notification open to view it.

Via Instagram

Liked by wherearetheavocados, camila, bhadbhabie and 52,397 othersitsjosiebitch im in hawaii bitchView all 18,629 commentsbhadbhabie bich*josieshoe OK I SEE U 👀wherearetheavocados i cant believe ur even real and im right next to u🤤jillie @wherea...

itsjosiebitch im in hawaii bitch
View all 18,629 comments
bhadbhabie bich*
josieshoe OK I SEE U 👀
wherearetheavocados i cant believe ur even real and im right next to u🤤
jillie @wherearetheavocados youre one lucky bitch

I let out a giggle as I saw her comment and looked up at her to see her biting her lip as she looked at my sun kissed body.

"I'm hot." I stated.

"No shit." Billie responded before letting me finish my sentence.

"Not like that," I chuckled as I playfully rolled my eyes, "want to go in with me?"

I sat up and gestured to the clear blue water that was only a few feet away from us.

She gave me a quick nod as she stood up, putting her breathtaking body on display in her black one piece bathing suit.

I sat with my sun glasses at the tip of my nose as I took in the sight that was Billie Eilish for a second, realizing this was my first time ever seeing her in a bathing suit.

Her fair skin was now slightly reddened by the sun, her hair was full of beachy waves, and her bathing suit framed her perfectly in all the right places.

"You coming or are you just gonna sit there making googly eyes at me?" Billie teased me.

"I might have to choose option number two." I flirted, causing her to let out a cute laugh before turning and walking into the crashing waves.

After gawking at my hot girlfriend for a minute, I followed her into the water.

"Oh look who finally decided to join me." She said as she swam on her back.

I giggled as I lightly splashed her for being sarcastic. She stopped swimming and looked dead at me with an fake angry expression on her face.

"Oh you shouldn't have done that." She said before swimming at me full speed.

I attempted to swim away, but she was too fast for me. She grabbed my legs before pulling me back so I was in her arms. Before I knew what was happening I was flying in the air and was back in the salt water with a splash.