thirteen

Yeonjun arrived at 9:30. Tch, he was the one who decided for the time but he was late.

"Hey!" He exclaimed as he went towards us. "Sorry for keeping you wait."

"It'll be your fault if we finish late." I said.

"I know," Yeonjun admitted. "We should get started right away."

After how many minutes of looking for an appropriate setting, we finally found the best place.

Yeonjun practiced taking shots with his camera.

"Isn't this nice?" Yeonjun said and showed us the picture he took.

"You're good at taking pictures!" Beomgyu said, giving a thumbs up.

"I'm not an expert but I'm quite good." He said.

I shooked my head in disbelief. He and his confidence, tsk.

I was staring deeply at the field full of plants and flowers. The view was breathtaking and it made me feel at ease.

Suddenly, I heard the shutter sound near me. I turned my head towards the direction and I think Yeonjun took a picture of me!

"Did you just take a picture of me?" I raised my brow.

"Not at all." He said seriously but it seems like he's trying to stop himself from laughing.

"Choi Yeonjun!! I hate you!" I screamed and chased after him.

Finally, I caught Yeonjun! I wouldn't be able to catch him without the help of Beomgyu.

"Give me your camera!" I said furiously.

"I didn't take a picture of you! I promise!"

"Really? Then, let me see the latest pictures." I demanded.

He then showed me the three latest pictures that he took and none of them were a picture of me. I swear if I found out that he took a picture of me, I'll punch him in the face! I just let it off because I trust him.

"May I borrow your camera? I want to try taking pictures, too!" Beomgyu said.

"Sure!"

Beomgyu was happily taking pictures. I glanced at him as he looked at the pictures in the camera. His face turned serious and he suddenly looked at me. And so, I immediately avoided eye contact.

What was that?