fourteen

Fortunately, we finished taking pictures before lunch.

"Do you want to eat lunch together?" Yeonjun asked.

"I want!" Beomgyu said.

They both turned to look at me. Okay, I have no choice but to eat with them.

We went to a nearby restaurant and started to eat.

"Do you know that Nami likes mushroom and she's not fond of ketchup." Yeonjun said.

"Why are you spreading things about me?" I glared at him.

"Oh sorry," Yeonjun muttered. "I'll just get some water."

Beomgyu and I were quiet. We haven't said something to each other since Yeonjun arrived.

Suddenly, Beomgyu put mushrooms on my plate. It turned out that Yeonjun saw it! Oh shit!

"What are you doing?!" I raised my voice.

"I... I'm sorry," He gulped.

"Nami, you shouldn't be raising your voice on him. Look, he's startled." Yeonjun stated. "Tsk, I thought you've gotten close."

"No, it's okay!" Beomgyu retorted.

After that, we already finished eating and went home.

🌰

I don't how how I will face Beomgyu. I felt guilty with my actions. He maybe offended with it. It wasn't really my intention to shout at him but I have no choice because Yeonjun might be suspicious.

I entered the room and went to my seat. This time, Beomgyu didn't greet me.

Is he avoiding me?

Maybe I was right. He was really offended. What if I was the only one who shouted at him in his whole life? How bad he must've felt?

I glanced at him and he was rubbing his eyes! Did he cry?? Argh, what should I do?

We just became friends the other day but I already made him upset. I'm really not good at maintaining friends.

At first, I focused on listening for me not to think about it. But afterwards, I can't keep still anymore.

I gave him a note which says: "Let's meet at the rooftop and talk. Recess time."

Instead of replying to my note, he just put it in between the pages of his book.

I swear if he don't come to the rooftop, then I'll end this friendship!