2

minho got up to see himself laying on a mattress placed on the floor.there were only a small desk,a small closet along with the mattress on the floor.

he got up,his head felt heavy and dizzy.he looked around again.this wasn't any familiar place but the place was warm even though there's only one small standing fan.

he slowly walked outside of the small room,and saw that the room was located inside of the restaurant he was yesterday.

he saw her,but he was still processing what happened yesterday and who's the girl is.

"you woke up."she said.

"did i drink too much yesterday?"he asked and she nodded "i could say it was like that."she pointed to a table,

"sit there,i'll bring you hangover soup."

minho sat at the table,he was still sober as he rubbed his nape.

"there you go."joohyun came out bringing a bowl of hangover soup.

"i usually do this to my customers,don't get me wrong that you got better treatment."she lied, there were never once her customer stayed at her place and she served hangover soups to.

they usually went back home with chauffeur services because she called them,it felt weird being in the same building with stranger,but with minho it just felt different.

last night,she slept outside at the cashier counter,there was a cushion so she just slept there.

minho sighed,drinking the soup slowly.

"by the way someone called you yesterday"
"the contact name was the skull emoji if i'm not mistaken-"

"did you picked it up?"he stood up immediately after she said that.

"i did,i told him where you are.i thought he might be your friend-"

"why would you invade my fucking privacy like that?you should've just ignore the call!"

"fuck it."he cursed,grabbing his phone on the table,wearing his bomber jacket and left the restaurant immediately getting on his motorbike.

joohyun exited the restaurant just to see he already left,why was he so mad about that?

he was so mysterious that a part of joohyun wanna know,you may say she's a busybody but she wants to know more about him if only she gets to meet him again.

minho arrived at his headquarters,he entered just to see the worried members.

"yah,where did you go yesterday?"hyunjin asked as he threw himself on the couch.

"we settled the guys yesterday by the way."seungmin said,and minho lifted up his head and look at them.

"lee minho,are you sober or what?"chan walked to him as he shook his head.

"i was just finding for peace yesterday."he replied.

"that says you are."jeongin said.

"big problem here minho."changbin said.

"oh that."hyunjin said as they continued to let changbin talked.

"police are looking for us."

"fuck what?"minho raised his eyebrows.

"especially you."changbin added.
"our spy at the police station told me that when they try contacted you,you picked up and they tracked you after that.you wasn't someone who picks up phone call,you don't even pick ours."

"it was someone else."minho said,he remembered joohyun's face telling her about that just now.

"who was it ?"

"i'll settle her myself,you guys don't have to know."minho said,and the members furrowed their eyebrows.

"a her?"

minho smirked, "guess who's gonna expose me to the police?the girl."

he was wrong.

while joohyun was cleaning the restaurant she owned,suddenly men wearing detectives or should she say police outfits came inside.

"search where's that minho guy here now."they said as they went inside her rooms and all over the place.

joohyun was confused what's happening, "what is this about?get out of my room!do you gus have a warrant to do this?"

one of the men showed a paper,a warrant to search someone.

"do you perhaps the one who picked up lee minho's phone yesterday?"he asked.

they are looking for minho?but for what?

"no,i don't know who's that lee minho guy you're talking about."

"we tracked him here yesterday,you can get punish for lying to the police you know."

"i'm serious,no one came to my place yesterday."