Chapter 20

We have been moving along for a while. Turns out Lori is pregnant with Shane's baby, and Shane is now dead, Andrea is nowhere to be found, Patricia is gone. All of these things led me to think of the world we live in now. Honestly I'm furious, and I don't even know why. We are in a house right now, and you can definitely tell that lori is pregnant, her stomach is huge! Everyone is sitting in the empty living room of the house eating an owl that Daryl found. Carl walks out of the kitchen with some dog food and hands it to his father. All rick does is throw it across the room.

Carl, Beth, and I have gotten older. I'm 14, same as Carl, but beth is still 13 because she is a couple months younger than Carl and I. Carl's hair has gotten longer, he looks a lot different from the first day I met him. He's gotten a whole lot taller too. He is now ½ of a head taller than me, we used to be the same exact height. Beth hasn't changed, still the same height, she never really grows.

Lastly, me, I haven't really changed other than my longer hair, thinner body, taller height, and paler skin. I also have more muscles now, I'm a lot stronger than the weak veronica most people new a year ago. I was buff before this because I was very athletic. In fact, I was the school jock, even though I was a girl. The most athletic kid in the school. Everyone else was a lazy ass (Srry for the French).

For the rest of the group, just the same, only us kids changed. Yeah, they probably got more wrinkles too, but nothing major. Speaking of wrinkles, we lost dale too. He was a nice guy, I just never really got to know him.

Glenn comes running in the house with a worried look. We all knew that look now, it meant walkers. It meant we have to move on in life. We all picked up our stuff and fast walked out the back door, not even saying a word.

Once in the woods, I decided to speak up because it was awkwardly silent, and I didn't like it. "Back to the highway right?" I say in a annoyed tone. We have been back and forth from the highway and different houses.

"We don't have a choice do we now?" Rick says back, giving me a glare.

"Geeze" I say in a whisper, only Carl heard since he was next to me.

"Don't talk to my dad like that!" Carl blurts out. Here it goes again, like I said, all he worries and talks about is his dad.

"I'm sorry, but I'm freaking tired of walking around having nowhere to go! Look at us! We look like shit! We haven't slept in days!" I scream back. By now we stopped walking to fight. I guess its too much work to fight and walk nowadays.

"That is why we are going to the highway! We will sleep there and think of a plan in the morning!" Rick butts in.

"Why go to the highway when we know its dangerous! Hell, every time we go there something goes wrong! I don't know if you idiots remembered, but we lost Sofia the first time we were on the highway!" Carol takes a deep breath at what i just said "I'm sorry carol, it just came out, I'm sorry" I plead. She nods her head that its fine and looks back down to the ground, playing in the dirt with her shoes.

"Then where do we go? Huh!? There isn't anywhere else to go! We might as well all kill ourselves!" Beth says. She tried killing herself a couple times at the farm. We all learned to ignore her, she just does it for attention. Just like she dated Carl, she never really liked him. They broke up after beth admitted she just wanted to get in his pants *cough* slut *cough*.

"Actually beth," I start, "I know a safe place, I would tell you if you people would listen!" I tried plenty of times to tell them I knew a safe place, but those bitches just wouldn't listen!

"Well we are listening now!" Carl says, impatiently waiting for me to tell them where this place is.

"Well then," I say, picking up a stick and clearing the forest ground of leaves and twigs, "Here is the plan......"

-------

Dun, dun, dunnnnn!!! What do you think is the plan?
Srry I haven't updated in a while! I've been busy with school:/ Also, srry for the cuss words! I just felt this was the right time to add them in since veronica gets fired up

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

TELL FIRIENDS/FAMILY/HOBOS

-Sami