23

The power of friendly talk

🐰🐰🐰

Jungkook was busy at school for a week, Tae would message him every now and then. He will reply to his text messages but will end up saying his bye because he need to finish some requirements.

Youngjae could see how they become more closer tho Tae is not around. He can feel that there is something with them now.

"Are you giving him a chance now?" Youngjae asked and served Jungkook's banana milk shake and cookies (a/n: cannibalism)

"Wait? What? No— we are just friends right now hyung. I don't want to get things so fast." Jungkook answered.

"When did the things between you become so fast?" Youngjae asked.

Jungkook remained silence... "you were actually both hiding your feelings." Youngjae said. "Like since birth." Youngjae added.

Jungkook sometimes want to slap Youngjae for being so direct to the point. But he got a point there... they never really had a good memories since puberty came... like puberty literally hits them both because of the visuals but puberty affects their relationship also.

"Hyung don't worry. I will fix everything between us..." Jungkook said smiling.

Later that day. He was at school he was checking his IG and saw a picture of Taehyung.

Taehyung News looks like the Most handsome CEO of Korea is not interested in the meeting is he missing someone? Cuz he looks like he haven't received a text from someone yet

Anonymous who could it be?
Anonymous is he dating someone already?
Anonymous fucking! Handsome! I just wanna be with him forever!
Anonymous whoever the person he missed was the luckiest human being!
Anonymous he look so handsome!

The comments were randomly complimenting his looks, and thirsty comments. Jungkook shakes his head at those parts of comments. But why does he look so not into the meeting?

A moment then Taehyung posted a picture on his IG.