Final Epilogue "Without You"

*AUBREY'S POV*
*8 Years Later*

"I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day," I sing softly, twirling Easty while his laughter fills the air.

"Momma!" Brooks comes running into the kitchen, "I want to dance too!"

"Boys, grab a hand," I hold my hands out to the two of them. They each grab a hand.

I give them both a twirl and their sweet laughter fills the air.

I love my boys.

"Momma? What 'bout me and Dusty?" Myles pouts as they both watch the three of us dance.

"Dustin," I smile at my youngest boy. He's such a doll.

His little three-year-old chunky legs run to me and I release Easton's hand to grab onto his.

Then, I'm nearly tackled by the rest of the three of them.

"Lorraine? Any help?" I question her as my laughter mixes in with theirs.

"Oh, no can do," she tickles her beautiful five-year-old boy, Blake, in her arms.

"Mommy?" Charlotte walks in, rubbing her eyes with the back of her little hands.

"Did you wake up from your nap?" I smile as the boys part way for their little sister.

She drags her feet until she's in my arms.

"Ivy, your hair's crazy," Easton smoothes down his baby sister's hair.

Easton is my little hero, he really is. As the oldest, currently eight, he's really stepped in as a wonderful big brother to all his little brothers and Charlotte.

Considering they're all so young, Charlotte isn't the easiest name to pronounce. Her middle name, Ivy, is easier for the younger boys.

She's a complete daddy's girl.

"Oh," Lorraine says suddenly, "I think I hear something outside."

Everyone goes quiet and we hear the sound of two car doors closing outside.

I gasp and lean in close to my babies.

"Daddy's home," I smile and Charlotte squirms excitedly.

The door opens.

"Easton, Brooks, Myles, Dustin?" Luke calls out and I release the wild bunch.

I trail after them, catching the perfect sight right as they all tackle and run into Luke.

"Where's my birthday girl?" he questions.

Poor little Charlotte gets left behind, being the youngest.

"My one wonderful child, Blake, where are you, my boy?" Eli calls out dramatically.

Blake comes running at him, hitting him full force in the no-no zone.

Eli plops to the ground and Blake climbs on top of him, laughing crazily.

"Charlotte, what in the world?" Luke sets Dusty down once he sees Charlotte who has her shirt lifted, showing off her cute little belly.

"Ivy!" Brooks gasps, pulling her shirt down.

They're such good big brothers.

"Silly girl," Luke smiles, bending down and picking up Charlotte. He places kisses all over her face and I smile at their interaction.

"Get up you big sissy," Lorraine pulls Eli's arms, who still lays on the ground.

"Momma. Poop," Myles points to Dustin as he begins doing his famous 'I'm about to poop in my pants' dance.