part 57

Hello Ruby .. my name is Anthony. .. stop it or else you will get very hard punch. Shut your mouth. You have done enough in my life.

Guards... come here. Willy stop yelling.. its..shut the fuckup Anthony.. you ruined everything.

Now this is not the time for all this. Gourds came running. Throw Anthony out of my house and no one in the house will ever allow him here.

I am here dumbfounded don't know what to do?

Will has a brother. I dont know as he hates all his family.

Thts the reason he never wanted to talk about any of them.

Oh my baby came by a women who is in her fifties and hugged will. He pushed her away. You are a mean bitch never come to my house again. He grabbed her arm and pushed her away from the house.

Mr. Willims and that women have some familiar features actually. She might be his mother.

Willy you cannot do this i am your mother. You came on earth because of me. Learn to respect she yelled. A women like you deserves the respect i gave yelled will back in response.

Mr. Willims is very mad right now. He entered his study and locked himself. I knocked several times but i left him alone. I guess he needs some time alone.

Nect day he left office without a word with me. Is he still madly upset. What have they done to him in his past.

It took almost one week to become normal for him. But as our wedding date is closer. We planned with lots of fun.

Its really fun and enjoyable having a party at home. My best friend cooper i invited him yesterday on our wedding.

Oh thats great. I never expected you have a best friend. He stays in Australia. He has a business over there. So when i visit i assure i meet him.

I am happy Ruby. But no one is coming from your side. My friends will come if you like Hazel, kelly etc. My girl gang would love to come.

Whats the late call them right away. Are you sure will. Yea absolutely. See some one should be there for you as well.

Lets plan a batchelor party for you. Thats a great idea actually. Am so exited will. I shall call everyone. Yay yay yay...

I called kelly and called her fir the bachelor's party and for the marriage. I asked kelly to be my bridesmaid.

She came down yo my house almost after thirty minutes to congratulate me. She is so exited. I have told everything to her.

She is in a kind of shock. I calles Hazel and others also they are coming tomorrow to meet me.

All of them congratulated me. Kelly almost is jumping in happiness. Its high time so in one week i will get married.

I called for a makeover session and some facials and body massage too.

Am so happy for you Ruby.