Chapter one...Heartbreak

It was just a regular day for Emmet in Apocalypticberg.

Everyone was brooding around, making weapons of all sorts and dark clothing with spikes all around.

But for Emmet, not so much. Well he changed in a different kind of way. His thighs got way bigger causing his blue tights to tighten around his legs. His arms were a little buff but not so much. But his hair stayed the same, parted and to the side.

For him everything was still the same. Sure the buildings were crashed and destroyed but the people around him and the memories. They were all the same to him. But one thing that was different was that everyone kept slapping his butt every now and then. He didn't know why they did that but it made him very uncomfortable. Lucy said it was because it was so jiggly as he walked but still. It made him uncomfortable, very, uncomfortable.

He smiled as he made his way through Apocalypticberg with his and Lucy's coffee in his hands. As soon as he walked away from the line, a male behind him slapped his butt hard causing him to blush in embarrassment. "P-Please don't do that." He said causing the buff male to laugh. "Or what pupsquike?" He grabbed his butt and squeezed it causing Emmet to blush harder. "I believe he said stop." The buff male turned seeing Benny glaring up at him with his helmet on covering his face making him look a lot more intimidating. The male scoffed and removed his hand and walked away. Emmet sighed of relief and waved towards his Astronaut friend. "Thanks Benny!" He waved and flew away causing Emmet to smile.

"Such a nice guy."

He soon took off towards his and Lucy's hide out, making sure he didn't drop the drinks. He skinned up the long flights of stairs, stopping one he reached the black metal doors.

Lucy sighed as she looked over the Apocalyptic city that she once called home. She wouldn't admit it but she kinda liked it this way. This town wasn't happy and goody anymore and she liked it. The change was amazing but one thing didn't change. 'Emmet.' She sighed angrily to herself and crossed her arms. "When will Emmet grow up and stop being a fucking child?" She was mad at him. Why couldn't he me more manly? He was so girly and extremely nice! She grabbed a rock and threw it far away. "He acts like a girl sometimes! That's probably why I'm falling out of love with him everyday." She sighed for the third time and looked down at the city below.

"Hey Lucy!"

She gasped and turned around seeing a smiling Emmet behind her. She sighed with relief and smiled. "Hey Emmet." He smiled slightly and handed her the black coffee. She took it and kissed his cheek and walked towards the side. "So let me guess. Someone slapped your behind again?" He nodded frustratedly. "I don't see why they keep doing that! I'm not into guys! I'm into you Lucy." She blushed and smiled at him. "And what's worse is that some buff guy backed me up into a wall and squeezed my butt!" Lucy gasped and glared with her fists raised. "Want me to beat his ass for you Emmet?!" He laughed and shook his head. "No no it's fine! Benny got rid of him." She nodded and watched as Emmet ran up to her with binoculars. "Look what I made us!" She looked threw them and smiled when she seen a small house in the dessert. "Wow. Cute." He smiled and grabbed her hand and dragged her down stairs.

-Before Emmet scared Lucy-

Emmet laid back against the door and listened to Lucy's words of hate. 'That's how she really feels about me?" He whispered in sadness. He tried to steady his breath, making sure she didn't hear him. His pupils went small as they looked down onto the ground. His hand shook slightly, spraying his coffee onto the walls. 'But Lucy wouldn't noticed right? I mean it's not like she'd care RIGHT?!' He bit his bottom lip and sniffed. "No, I can't cry. Not here, and not right now." He took in a few breaths before walking in and scaring Lucy. He handed her, her coffee and watched as she walked away talking about men grabbing Emmets behind and he ranted on about what happened today and stopped Lucy from going on a murder spree. He sighed to himself before an idea popped into his head. 'I can probably change her mind about me if I show her the house!' He nodded to himself and pulled out his binoculars and gave them to Lucy and showed her the house. "Wow. Cute." He rolled his eyes before grabbing her hand and running down the stairs.