8. Play with me baby

You watched as Jimin lazily shifted on the bed.

I want to strangle him to death...

He turned and felt sides with his hands. Probably trying to find you. He then opened his eyes and looked for you. He smiled when he found you sitting on the floor. Puzzle infront of you.

"Rise and shine Jimin, we have got a serious business to do here," you said looking him into the eyes. You quickly looked away as his gaze was terrifying.

"Business?" he raised his eyebrows. You nodded.

"You broke the promise Jimin now you've got to pay for it," you said as you fixed one of the puzzle pieces on the board.

"Ah, you don't know what promise you broke right? Let me remind you. You promised not to touch me until I'm done with the puzzle but your horny ass didn't let you stay put so I want to ask for a compensation," you said making sure not to stutter. You were proud that you delivered what you wanted to tell. Your heart pounded as you waited for his response.

He smirked.

Oh fuck I really want to strangle him now...

"What is the compensation my lady?" he asked and your mouth went dry. His vibe is dangerous. You hated being on the same planet as him.

You took a deep inaudible breathe before speaking.

"Solve the puzzle with me," you said and he immediately threw his head back and laughed.

"What makes you think it will get any better if I help you?" he asked sitting crossed legged on the bed.

You shot your head up and looked at him. He pushed his hair back and got out of bed. Your eyes followed him as he walked to you.

"Oh yes, it will make a lot of difference. You didn't give me all the puzzle pieces did you?" you asked him. He was only inches away from you. Cold sweat broke on your forehead.

He chuckled. He licked his lips and pushed his hair back again.

"You are smart, I didn't think you would find out this fast," he said. He fumbled through his jeans pocket and pulled out a piece of puzzle. He slid it to you. You glared at him.

"You don't even play fair fair do you?" you were so disgusted by him.

"All I said was solve the puzzle. Did I say I'm going to play fair?" he said taking one of the puzzle pieces and placing it on the board.

You didn't choose to say anything. The puzzle is almost done. For the first time you saw what it was turning into. All this time you didn't pay attention to what it was turning into.

Your heart pace picked up with every puzzle piece you were filling in. It was a simple scenery with a villa admist tall trees.

Will he let me go? For real? It almost done. I'm so scared and excited at the same time...

"Wow, you are so fast. It's almost done," he said as smiling. Your heart raced so fast that you thought you were going to die of heart attack.

"Why do you look so nervous," he asked playing with a puzzle piece in his hand.

Because I'm not sure if you will let me go Jimin...

****

Joon took a bite of his sandwich. His mind else where. Victor was talking over phone to someone.

"What do you mean you don't know? You are the manager!" after a heated up discussion he came to the table.

"He is clueless," Victor said walking up to the table. He grabbed the sandwich from the plate and took a bite.