Chapter 10

No one's pov

Seraphina knocked on the door for the fifth time tapping her foot impatiently as she stood in the hallways.
She let out an annoyed sigh as she checked the time

"6:20 PM"

"Seriously John, I'll break down the door if you don't open up this very second."She threatened running out of patience.

The threat seemed to work when she heard approaching footsteps followed by a loud crashing sound, causing her to sweatdrop.
The door opened revealing a disheveled looking John.

"Sorry about that! "he gave her a sheepish smile.

"Come in" he moved to let her in.

"What took you so long?" she asked, stepping inside the dorm.

"Didn't I texted you to be ready by six" she reminded him.

"I was looking for something 'decent' to wear "he said, shutting the door behind him.

She noticed he kind of looked different today. It took her a moment to realize that he has gelled his hair.

"John!! "She called him" Why are you wearing that 'helmet' again" she inquired, crossing her arms.

"Uh...There was still some gel left.. "he said nervously"So I thought of using it before throwing the container. "

"Remove.it.now" she ordered, pointing towards the bathroom.

"B-But Sera it nearly took me an hour to gel my hairs" he whined, causing her to sweatdrop.
He was hoping that she will change her mind but luck was against him.

"No buts John" she said sternly"if you don't want to do it, then I will have to do it myself."

Knowing that he can't win against her, he had no choice but to compile.
"Fine" he grumbled.

"Do it quickly" she shouted as he reluctantly made his way towards the bathroom.

Seraphina decided to go to his room,   and wait for him there. She sat on his bed looking at some videos on her phone but soon she got bored with it.

An album lying on his desk caught her attention. Out of curiosity, she went there to open it, finding pictures of John when he was younger.

"Aww he looked so cute" she squealed, peering at the pictures of chubby-cheeked John.

She nearly laughed at a picture of John in the bath. (A/N: Our parents all have those).
She took out her phone and snapped a photo of that picture.
"Perfect blackmail material" she evilly grinned, thinking about his reaction.

She flipped through the pages peering at his childhood pictures.
In most of the pictures, he was with his Dad doing all sorts of activities, from playing games to eating ice-cream. He had a wide grin plastered on his face.

"He looks so carefree and happy "she smiled looking at his face.' If only I could see him like that now...' she thought.

In some of the pictures she saw him with a green-haired girl, whose hairs were in braids and a spiky-haired blonde boy, whom she assumed to be his friends.
She wondered how they were, as she didn't hear John mentioning them before.

She looked at more pictures until she came across a class picture of a particular school.