*Bottles*

"So you're saying you can hack any network, no matter the firewall?" Anti nodded, dripping in confidence.

If confidence was sweat and sweat was nervousness.

"Yeah.  There's nothing I can't break through." Anti was doing his best Jack voice, trying to be as normal a possible, and it was hilarious as hell to watch.

---

When the interview was over Anti came over to me and slumped on my shoulder. "That bad, huh?" All he could manage was a little disgruntled sound. "Come in lets go home and get eat come cookies. That'll cheer you up.

As we headed to the car, Anti mood didn't seem to change. Cookies always cheered him  up even at the mention of them. But considering this is his 6th interview today and 42nd over all, maybe it'll take more then cookies this time.
(Blasphemy, I know.)

Once we were strapped in I glanced at him occasionally and every time he was looking out his window. He was back to his original form. And though he seemed upset, he was clear to see that he had some pent up anger.

His foot was jutting lightly. His form was starting to turn glitchy, and his fangs were starting to pierce his bottom lip.

So, instead of heading home, I start heading to the edge of town and head to the *tip.

Confused he asked we why were here. "Because," I mention. "Whenever I was feeling angry and frustrated after school, my mum would take me here so we could smash some glass. and it just so happens I have a ton in the *boot because of the party you guys had yesterday."

I turn the car off and pull him out of the passenger seat.

"This is stupid."  I get the clinking glasses from the back and started to hurl them at a concrete wall, shattering it into pieces.

"If it's so stupid, why don't you have a go." I hand him a bottle and rolled his eyes, snatching it off me. I giggle and step back. "Make sure you throw it as hard as you can."

He applied so much force, it broke the sound barrier and put a crack in the wall. And though it terrified me slightly, it was worth to see Anti relax a bit. His shoulders were visibly  looser an his entre body seemed to loosen up.

He threw another. It was slower then the last once but when the shattering reached him ears, he sighed in relieve. Like he was releasing a breath he didn't know he was holding in. (And considering he doesn't actually have to breathe is saying something.)

---

By the time he reached the last bottle, most of the tension had disappeared.

"Is it still stupid?"

He shook his head and I pouted a frown. He looked at me and laughed.

"It' still stupid. Just a good stupid and there aren't many of those."

I raise a brow and start getting in the car. "And another example would be...?"

Before hopping into the car he said one word. "You."

-_-_-_-_

*Boot- Trunk of a car. Usually were you put your groceries.

*Tip- Garbage dump, landfill. Were all your rubbish goes when dumpster truck takes it way.

It's a bit of a long one but I hope you enjoyed it.