・゚*。☆Comforting you・゚*。☆

Quake:

Tears trickling down your face is a thing. Hugging your knees as you sobbed silently is another. And he just have the damn right timing on crushing down the door. Fast footsteps walk towards you and soon you're embraced by the familiar strong arms. "It's okay, I'm here." He wiped off your tears as you finally wept in his hand.

Thunderstorm:

You're breaking apart inside though you never specifically show them. Not even him knows. You think you can keep them all together, your mind and reality apart. But it seems its too late to cry over spilt milk. Thunder knew it all along and he knows the time for him acting ignorant should stop. He hugs you to his chest, patting your head soothingly"Just breathe."

Cyclone:

You never told your down side to Cyclone. You don't think it should be necessary as everytime you're with him, he'll chase your nightmares away. But it seem he discovered that part by himself and you in the urge of running away. He was quick enough to hold your wrist. "You should've told me. I'm not going to leave you. Heck, I'll kill myself if I did that!"

Blaze:

Blaze noticed something's wrong with you like how he can sense how much Ice gaining his weight. "Pack your things up." Blaze noted to you, a warm encouraging smile on his face. "We'll be running away from reality for few days." He chimed, as he start to search for best holiday escapees for you to clear off your mind.

Ice:

You just have a really bad day and you're at the point of breaking down. You walk in, and slump onto the bed as tears threatened to fight its way out. Ice plop down beside you, slowly pulling you into a hug with him being the big spoon. "Do you want to talk about it? I'm all ears." He muttered and you finally unleash your tears.

Thorn:

You're just feeling under the weather today. Questioning your existence as the dark depths of  mind taunts you with your past. Accidentally, your hand slipped and Thorn's favourite flower pot break before you could catch it. You flinched, trying to collect the debris only to get your finger sliced. "I'm useless.." "Hey, I heard break—" Thorn quickly check up on you, not even cared about his pot. "Hey, it's okay. You're okay, I'm okay, we're okay.

Solar:

You're the type of venting out in anger when you're sad. But you'll did it secretly and quite in berween muffled angers and hitting your pillow as frustrated tears rolled down. Solar saw this and approach you cautiosly, easily took grip on your fist and pulled you closed to him. You tried to fight back but too tired by now. "Just focus on that. Focus on what you hear." He whispered soothingly as you hold onto him, breathing in sync of his heartbeat.