38

Jimin's POV

"This is your car?!?". I shouted. "It is". Yoongi grins and touched the car. "See, daddy will treat you right but you like being a tease". Yoongi said. "I can always change my mind". I told him. "No! I'm sorry!". Yoongi says bowing like a million times. "Good, now let's go before my brother finds out we're skipping school". I laughed. "Ok".

 "Ok"

"Eek!!!". I was bouncing like a toddler on a sugar high. "Jimin calm down". Yoongi chuckles. "Its been SO long since I've been to one of these!". I swirl around happily. "But I seen you at one". Yoongi said. "That was a job, that doesn't count". I pouted. "Adorable". Yoongi smiled and I rolled my eyes. "Yoongi!!!".

We turned to a girl's voice and the girl pounced on Yoongi. "Get off me!". Yoongi pushed the girl away and she laughed. "Still rude as fuck". The girl growls. "Your Felicity". I said. "I am". She chuckled. "And you must be the boy that took everyone's hearts". Felicity grins. "I am". I smiled. "Oh my god, your eyes disappeared! Cute!". Felicity said.

"Th-thanks". I played with my jacket. I'm not used to getting complimented by girls. Yoongi clicked his tongue clearly pissed off at something. "Yoongi? Are you ok?". I asked. "I'm fine". Yoongi says with hate. "*cough* jealous *cough*". Felicity giggled. "Anyway, lets go! The more the merrier!". Felicity pulled us violently somewhere and we didn't even fight back.

"Look who I fo... Eww!". Felicity gags seeing Caesar and Hoseok kissing. "Feli... Jimin!". Hoseok jumps off Caesar's lap and gave me a hug. "Hello Hyung". I returned the hug. "You do know Namjoon knows you two aren't in school right?". Hoseok whispered in my ears. "Oops". I laughed. "That's your ass". Hoseok says and went back to Caesar. "Any who, let's have fun!".

Yoongi and I left Felicity a few moments later to have some fun just the two of us. I don't know how it happened but we were holding hands. "Cotton candy!". I squealed and pulled Yoongi into a cotton candy store. "Welcome!". The man says but I was to busy looking at the flavors. "Huh? Caramel apple cotton candy?". I looked at the man.

"Yup! I have a lot of unique flavors". The man replied. "Have another look around". The man says and I did. "Yoongi! He has Napoleon! Ohh... This one is peach flavor!". I was just screaming flavors until one made me lose my mind. "CARAMEL MACCHIATO!!!". I screamed. The man laughs. "Your boyfriend is adorable". The mans says to Yoongi.

"I know".