Harry Hook

Your POV
"Yo-You can't be serious, Ben." I exclaimed as I began to pace the room. "I'm sorry, but there's no more room (Yn), you're the only one without a roommate." He said trying to call me down. "But he's-" He cuts me off.  "I know we don't do co-Ed, but... until we're able to make more dorms for the boys, you're gonna have to share with him." "Ben... y-you know I can't.. you know I'm scared of them please Ben... is there any way?" I asked. He gives me a look, "Okay... I-I'll try..." I trailed looking down. "Thank you (Yn). Remember we're trying a new buddy system sort of thing so for the first few weeks you're with him in every class, okay?" I nod and walk out heading to my dorm. I get there and sit on my bed.

The door opens again and I look up. I see the hook and my eyes widen. He's here. "So you're my roommate?" He asks looking up at me with a smirk. "F-For the time being... yes..." I respond, nervously standing from m bed. "Well, Darlin' it's a pleasure to be acquainted with ya." He removes his hat and bows mockingly. "What's your name, Princess?" He places his hat on his bed, and leans against it, smirk still intact. I already don't like This. It doesn't help that for the next three weeks we basically have to be attached at the hip. This is going to be the longest three weeks of my life. Even longer than the three I spent planning Cotillion with Jane.

"First, not a Princess and second... Darling. (Yn) Darling." I said, muttering the last sentence, but he heard me.
"A Darlin' eh? Well, I'm sure you know me, but Hook. Harry Hook. This is gonna be fun." He says bowing again. "Yeah... fun. T-totally the word I would you for this." I whispered. "What was that Princess?" He asks with a smirk. "N-nothing... Sh-shall we get started with the tour?" I looked at him, a nervous smile on my face. "Sounds alright teh me matey." He pushes off the bed, grabbing his hat, and putting it back on. He's gonna kill me in my sleep isn't he. "L-lets get started." I rush passed him, and he follows. "Why so nervous, Princess?" I could hear the smirk in his tone. "N-no reason..." "yer not lyin' teh me are ye?" He whispers, somehow suddenly right behind me. I let out a squeak. "Why so nervous, Princess? I ain't gonna hurt ye." He says smugly, before muttering something under his breath that I couldn't catch.

"Here's where your class before lunch will be everyday. This is Remedial Goodness one-o-one." I Ignore his question. "Borin', But alright. Is it true that you'll be be me side for the next three weeks?" He says, now right beside me. How does he keep doing that?! Just appearing close to me when I could've sworn he's far behind me. "Y-Yes, that's true." "So that gives me three weeks to make you fall for my devilishly good looks." He smirks. Great. A flirty pirate. My life couldn't get much worse. "(Yn)~!" A voice says sing song. Of course it could. "Come on (Yn), one date. I swear it will be great." The boys says. Ughhh. I hated this. A lot of the non-royal, non~isle students liked me... for some reason. "How many times do I have to tell you 'no' until you'll leave me alone Parker?" I whined. "Until you say yes, sweetheart." He responds with a smirk like his father's. Ugh. Someone help me. "The lass says no, so leave 'er alone." Harry speaks from behind me.

Forgot he was here. Wait.... did I just hear him right? "What are you her boyfriend? Cause I've known her my whole life, and she's been single since she was born." Parker rebuttals. Ouch. No one stuck out to me, but saying that makes me seem like such a loser. Maybe I was... after all not even... never mind. "No, she's my buddy for the next three weeks." Harry responds, rolling his eyes. "Wait... (Yn), you were paired with Harry HOOK?! You know what, I'll come back for you in three weeks." Parker walks away. I let out a groan. "Who was the lad?" Harry asks as we start walking again. "Parker Pan." I responded. "That explains his obsession  with you and hatred toward me already." I nod at that.

~Timeskip~

"So.... that's the school.... you can go.... do whatever now. Well not whatever you know, you can't just.... yeah... I-I'm just gonna... JANE!" I start rambling then sprint over to Jane, hearing Harry chuckle mockingly behind me. "(Yn)? What's wrong?" Jane asked. Jane was my best friend, though we drifted when Mal first gave her long hair and she joins Audrey in bullying. Thankfully, she came back after the original four announced to be good. Now she was dating Carlos. "I'm stuck with Harry Hook for the next three weeks help me!" I said eyes wide. I was terrified. Her eyes widen. "Oh my, (Yn) I'm so sorry. Did you try talking with Ben?" She asks. "Not about being his buddy, but nothing can be done about the dorm situation." I look down, then back up. "Wait, you have to room with him too? I'm so sorry, I wish there was some way I could help... maybe... he won't be as bad as his father?" I shrug. Maybe she's right, but that doesn't help my terror. "Come, let's go to the lake you need to cool down." Jane says grabbing my hand and heading to the lake.

Harry's POV
I watch her run with her friend. Where's the lass goin'? I get up to follow them when my name is called. I turn around. I smirk as I see who it is. I take off my hat and bow. "Captain."
"Come on Harry, we have to figure out how to get that wand back." She whispers. I nod and follow her.