11. U.A Sport's Festival?

Timeskip (a week and a half)

Slowly opening his eyes, Delsin was awakening slowly, trying to adjust to the harsh white light in his face. "W-What the-". He couldn't finish his sentence due to him going into a couching fit. He looked at the side of his bed and noticed a jug with some water and a clear glass cup. He went to reach for it but his body pulsed with pain. Do much pain that his body remained still as it rung through his body.

'That' John started. 'Would be the great side effect of over doing it your power and try to reach over your limit......and not listening to me as I told you' He said. Delsin couldn't even move an inch. 'J-J-John!....I-I'm s-sorry...I should've listened! But I didn't have a choice! They would've killed me and every student there!'.

'Which is why I let you get away with that stupid stunt you pulled. But furthermore, don't you EVER cut me off like that again!'. Delsin sighed, ashamed he let John down in ways he couldn't even comprehend but he then felt his body go warm as he then saw a mental image of John drapping his arms around Delsin in a quick hug.

'You had me very worried....but I'm glad you're alright, kid' John said genuinely with a small smile but he went back to his emotionless face. Delsin widened his eyes but he smiled too, happy to see John actually cared about him. 'Thank you John!' He said. 'I was wondering....'. 'No, as much as I'd like to, I can't heal these pain of yours, since it was started with my power, it can't be fixed by the same said thing....'.

Delsin frowned. 'Don't worry though. This'll last a day or two. Nothing too bad. Just as long you don't move around to a speed that surpasses your normal walking pace, you should be alright and then you'll be as good as new!' John explained. Delsin sighed as he continued to get the glass of water but a hand beat him to it and went to the water and poured it into the glass and handed it to him.

Delsin followed the arm that held the glass cup, seeing it to be the Youthful Heroine: Recovery Girl. "Here you go sweetie! Drink this. You must be parched after waking up from a week and a half coma". Delsin took the glass gratefully and downed it in a second. He took a second to breath and he stared at RG. "Thank you, Recovery Girl! Pardon me, but did you say, a week and a half?" He said with his voice sounding a bit better but still a bit hoarse.

RG nodded sadly. "Yes, I'm afraid so, dear. You were out for quite awhile. Your condition was horrendous! I'm surprised you were even still alive, let alone unconscious. Your healing powers are quite extrodinary!". 'She has a point, your condition was nasty. Your feet up to the middle of your shins were melted off and your skin all over your body was all burned due to you trying to use my Ray Field Blast without proper training! Hell you're lucky to be alive after that stunt!' John said. Taking that in, Delsin looked around the room and noticing things. Around the room were flowers, 'Get well' cards, tiny teddy bears and balloons too. Delsin looked at RG. "What's all of this?".

The Healing hero laughed wholeheartedly. "These are from your classmates. Once they heard about your condition and about what you've done, they went out of their way to bring you gifts in your unconscious state. They were truly worried for you....". 'Especially that blue haired girl who all ways came in and visited him every lunch break...hehe...young love....' She thought. Delsin smiled. "Wow! They really went all out! They didn't have to do all this" he said. "No they didn't.....but they wanted to" RG said.

Delsin sighed happily. They cared. They really cared. Delsin was pondering about it a bit longer when he heard a knock on the door. RG smiled slightly and looked at the clock to see 11:15. 'Right on time....' She thought before opening the door to reveal Nejire with her lunch box. RG stood by the door and hugged it close to her body, hiding Delsin behind the door. "Good morning, Shuzenji-sama! I just came here to have some lunch with Delsin-kun". "Good Morning Hado-san! As per usual, the door is always open for you to eat here!".