32 ⸸

Namjoon's POV:

"You look hot."

"I look... What?" No. I didn't just say that to a man I barely know, let alone a MAN. What went through my head? What's wrong with me?

~~~

I get closer to the man and touch his forehead.

"You look hot. You must have a fever, wait here, I'm going to check your temperature." I leave him alone and head upstairs to my room, expecting there to still be the pile of clothes I left earlier while trying to think of what the patient's size was and what his taste in fashion could be.

Instead, what I found was a completely clean room. "Did he do all of this?" I shake the thought out of my head, and find the thermometer. I'm lying to Seokjin to cover the fact that he looked good in the clothes by telling him he looked "hot" because of a fever, meanwhile I'm over here feeling my own face heating up.

Focus, Namjoon. Focus!

"Here, here." I shakily blurt out while placing the thermometer underneath the patient's arm. Of course, I disinfected it before using it on him. I'm somewhat of a messy and clean freak at the same time.

The man couldn't help but look at me as if I was crazy, and he wasn't wrong. I was.

"Am I still hot?" I dropped the thermometer on the floor, hearing the man's voice.

"No. No fever, thankfully. I'm sorry, I guess I thought wrong. You look great, by the way." I retreat back to my room, ruffling my hair as my breathing slowed down. My heart was beating fast and my face was still burning up. My pressure probably went up from using so much WiFi. That's it.

I found the man standing in the same position he was in before.

"He's so shy to even move a muscle. It's sad and sweet at the same time seeing him so vulnerable and serious." I walked towards him and sit down on the couch, signalling him to sit down next to me.

He obeyed, sitting down. He has a very elegant posture.

"Dr. Kim, did I anger you by wearing your clothes?" I widened my eyes at the man, offended by the question.

"Why would I be angry?" I asked him, staring at his silky hair. He was still dripping water from the shower.

"You seemed very alerted when you saw me I assume it's from me wearing this, am I wrong?"

"You are wrong." I say. The man kept staring into my eyes. "I just thought you had a fever, that's all. But you look... Amazing." I grin. I hope he doesn't think I'm some creep like Bohwa. It's not my fault my own clothes looks better on someone else.

Then again, Seokjin isn't 'Someone else' he's someone special. To me he is, at least.