Break ups 2

This is a part 2 of break ups few people wanted a part 2. If you haven't read that chapter please do so.

Jennies PoV

It's been a month since YG moved Lisa out of the dorm. Everyone was upset but I was falling apart. This break up was harder than any other, I'm in love with Lisa and she's been taken away from me.

Every show, every performance, every interview, every television appearance, Lisa has been distant with me. She puts on a fake smile for all the cameras and when the cameras turn off she has an expressionless look. Its something that me and the members haven't seen before.

I tired talking to her face to face but YG always hears that we spoke or we're alone each time and I feel like he only punishes Lisa for it. That's why Lisa has been distant. I can tell it's hurting her and she knows I'm hurting to.

It's not just a fan ship anymore it became real and I never thought it will become like this. We are supposed to have a happy ending but the love of my life can't even smile at me anymore.

Lisa lives in a smaller dorm away from me and the girls and it breaks my heart because I want to be there with her. We all miss her. Jisoo and Rosé will take turns going to lunch with Lisa but YG doesn't want me and Lisa spending time together. Why can't he let us love each other.

I would text her from time to time and we would FaceTime but we both want to be with each other in each other's arms. I miss her kisses, her back hugs, her cheesy compliments. I miss her cute face, I miss the way she used to whispers sweet nothings in my ear. I miss my poopoo.

It's not been the same. Lisa has not been Lisa. She'll be so happy in the interviews bubbly, charismatic but when it's off screen she's broken and it pains me I want to give her a hug and kiss her tell her we'll get through this but I don't see the light at the end of this tunnel.

Lisa will always tell me she loves me when we're on FaceTime and texts but I also feel her heart break when she can't say it to me in person because someone will hear or see and it hurts me to.

Jisoo and Rosé have told us we'll get through this but I think for the blinks sake and for the group it's better if we are 4 it's not the same if one of us go and that's why Lisa did what she did. To keep us as 4.

But I hate it.

Lisa PoV

I hated this. This whole situation makes me sick. Jennie is my soul mate and I can't even see her or talk to her. YG Forbid it.

It's like trying to fix a broken mirror it can be put together but the cracks are still on show. We put on a brave face for the blinks but in the inside it's hurting.

Jennie is hurt and it pains me to see.

I had to get advice. I want this to be better I want my Jennie my girlfriend back or at least be in the same dorm as her.

The face I always stare at and fall into a dream land over is now ruined I can't even look at her without tears falling down my cheek.

I decided to have a FaceTime call with 2 seniors who I normally go to advice when I need and they always helped me. They know I don't live with my members and they knew about me and Jennie they actually helped me gain the courage to ask Jennie to be my girlfriend. They also know I had to break up with Jennie.

It's funny because YG and my members don't know that I even ask for advice from my seniors especially these 2 seniors YG would freak.

Lisa: so CL dara unnie what shall I do

They seemed like they were thinking.

Dara: thought you girls text and FaceTime.

Lisa: yes unnie but it's not enough

Dara had a frown.

Dara: your really hurting aren't you Lisa

I nod until CL spoke

CL: fuck YG Lisa if you love Jennie go to that dorm and claim her and if YG doesn't like it then I'll go over to his office and~~~~

Dara quickly cut CL off

Dara: Chaerin calm down Lisa has to be more alert with these situations she can't do anything that will put the group in danger.

CL rolls her eyes

CL: he can be an asshole and he's an asshole to Lisa so why should she even listen to him

For a second Dara pinched her nose while squinting her eyes before she carried on talking.

Dara: again Chaerin she can't do anything that will have a negative impact on the group.

CL and Dara bicker for a little while before Everything calms down.

CL: maybe me and dara can reason with YG and maybe get you to move back into the dorm or even talk to Jennie freely in interviews and appearances.

For the first time In a month I smiled. They can't be serious.

Lisa: you guys would do that For me

Dara: we can't promise much Lisa but we'll try and see if we can reason with him he's really stubborn but give us time okay.

I nodded I actually have a better feeling knowing they will talk to him for me .

Lisa: thank you unnies

I bowed even though they were through the phone and we ended the call.

1 week later.

Me and the members just finished a show until YG called me to his office I tell Jisoo and Rose and leave.

I got into a separate car and they drove me to YG.

At YG office....

I walked in and I can feel the cold air hit me I get nervous.

I bow at him before I sit down. He didn't look to happy.

YG: I had a surprise visit from your seniors Dara and CL and they seem to bring up you do you know anything about why they came

I innocently responded

Lisa: no sir I have no idea

YG nodded seems like he believed me.

YG: well you can move back to the dorm under the condition you and Jennie will remain just friends and you will not go into each other's rooms At all. Understood.

I nod my head i'm having a party inside my brain. I'm so happy.

Lisa: yes sir

YG: if you break this rule you'll return to a privet dorm and not speak a word to Jennie or the other members.

I nodded again

Lisa: yes sir

YG: ok start packing and you can move back in I'm warning you Lisa I'm keeping a close eye. Understood.

I nod and got up I bowed at YG and left.

Thank you my seniors I wondered how they convinced that stubborn old man. Must of been an interesting discussion.

I texted my seniors to thank them and went to pack.

Jennie Kim your Lisa is coming homeeeeee

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

What do you guys think 😄