Stress

A/n: your outfit is at the top, it goes from makeup to hair, and so on. This story takes place three months after Cotillion, just saying 😁

Your POV
We get to the enchanted lake. "You're really stressed about this aren't you?" Jane asks as we sit down. "Of course I am Jane! I-I don't know what to do. I don't hate him, we both know that I'm just...." I trail. "Terrified. I understand, I was that way when the first four got here, and now look at me. I'm dating one! Who knows maybe you'll date one too." She winks. I laugh, and shove her playfully. "Not a chance Jane." She laughs with me. "You never know, the world is becoming a more interesting place thanks to Ben. You could end up dating that pirate you're so scared of." She shrugs.

"Jane..." "Yeah?" I took a deep breath. "Do you think that Uma, Gil, and Harry are going to try to use the wand to free the villains on the Isle like Mal, Carlos, Evie and Jay tried to do?" There's a moment of silence. "You do.... don't you..." I muttered looking down. I was hoping I was just being paranoid, but if I'm not the only one who thinks it then maybe.... maybe I'm not paranoid. "I-I don't know, I mean maybe? I-it's possible." She responds, quietly. She stands up. "We should get going." She pulls me up and I nod. We walk back in silence, pondering the possibility of these new VKs trying to free the others of the Isle.

Mal's POV
"Hey Mal." Jane says after waving bye to her friend (Yn). Still have yet to talk to her, I think she's still scared of us. She didn't even have Evie make her a dress, she just... didn't go. Maybe Harry will warm her up to us. If Harry and the rest are really going to be on our side. "Hey Jane, how's (Yn) feeling about rooming with Harry? Ben said she seemed really nervous when he told her." I asked as we sat down with Carlos, Evie, and Jay. "She is. We came back from the lake. She needed to clear her head. I thinks she's paranoid that they'll be like you guys when you first got here, nine months ago." We nod our heads in understanding.

"It must be really hard for her since, Captain Hook did try to kidnap her Uncles and her Mom. But, who's her dad?" Jane sighs. "Yeah it's hard, and her dad.... that's a bit of a touchy subject... I'm not sure it's something I can just share. You know?" "Of course, best friend code," I look at the gang and we all share fond smiles. "We understand." "And we can definitely understand how sometimes parents can be a touchy subject. We understand that not everything over here is as perfect as it seems." Evie pipes in. "You know, maybe I could convince her to come with me to talk to you guys another time, she's gonna have to start talking to VKs at some point... she can't run away from the forever." Jane looks down, and begins messing with her hands. Carlos interlaces their fingers, and she looks up at him.

"Yeah, bring her around. We don't bite." Jay says laughing. "Oh but I do." An all too familiar voice says from behind me. I sigh, and turn my head toward the voice before turning back to the group. "Hi Harry." "Lass. Have any of ye seen (Yn)?" He asks. "Yeah, but that was five minutes ago, I'm not sure where she'd be now. Why do you ask?" Jane asks, subtly moving closer to Carlos. Harry just shrugs. "It was great gettin' acquainted with ye, but I gotta go find me first mate fer the next three weeks." With that Harry walks away. "Does anyone else not trust Harry around (Yn)?" Carlos speaks once Harry is out of ear shot. There's mumbles of agreement. "We should just keep an subtle eye on them. We don't want Uma or Harry to pick up on the fact that we don't trust them." I say quietly, they all nod.

Your POV
I ran my fingers through my hair trying to reorganize the things in my room. It was nervous habit. I organized things when I was nervous. The door opens, but I don't notice it. "There you are Hot stuff." A voice speaks, I turn around. Alex, Alice in Wonderland's son. I turn back around to my stuff. "What do you want Alex?" I mutter, as I continue to organize my things. "You." He responds trying to be slick.

"Yeah, okay, listen I don't have the energy to deal with you or any other flirty boys so, if you could please just do me a favor and get out of my room so I can... think?" I groan, as I hear footsteps walk closer. "Alex please." I mutter. "Please what baby?" "Get. Out." I say clutching the bed. He puts his hand on my lower back. "I SAID GET OUT!!" I shout and shove him away from me. He puts his hands up in defense and walks out but not before hollering, "You'll be mine some day Darling!" I groan, I shut the door, go to the bathroom shut it, lock it, and slide down the door. I grip at my hair. This is going to be difficult. I wasn't usually considered the one to go for, but I'm not one of the Princesses, or a former VK so it's like I'm the only accessible one. I hear a knock on the door, I let out a breath and stand up. I unlock it and open it. I look up and jump back in suprise. "H-Harry... hi. D-did you need something?"

"Not really I'm just bored." He studies me for a moment. I fight a blush. It doesn't help that he's really attractive, I'll admit that, but that doesn't make me any less scared of him. "Are ye okay lass? Ye look stressed." He says. I shake my head. "I-I'm fine." I whisper and push past him. "Yer bed area is different than it was this mornin', did ye reorganize it?" "Yes, I did." I clenched my teeth. Maybe I'm more stressed than I thought.

"Ye want some help?" "No, no it's fine." I mutter. Keep your cool keep your cool. "Are ye sure? 'Cause I can—" I cut him. "I'M FINE HARRY! I DON'T NEED HELP!" I shout. My eyes widen. This day couldn't get any worse. "I-I'm sorry... I-I—" I cut myself off an run into the bathroom locking it again. The feeling of tears began to burn my eyes. I take shaky breaths, trying not to cry. "Lass?" "I-I'm fine Harry... I'm okay.... I'm alright Harry, I'm...." I look up at the mirror. I looked horrible. My sobs became audible. I'm such a mess. I hear footsteps walk away.

Harry's POV
I walk away. A Darlin' with emotion issues. Wonder were she got 'em. Wonder who 'er father is. I get back to where Uma said to meet her as Gil and I gathered intel on our buddies for the next three weeks. I arrived after Gil gave his report. "Harry? What do you have on (Yn)?" Uma asks. I smirk. "All the non royal, and Isle boys like her, or almost all of them at least, only met one. She's very stressed with me as her roommate, she seems to have a hard time with her emotions, last I knew she locked herself in the bathroom and was sobbing.

Uma smirks. "Sounds like she could be of use to us. Parker, I don't will be. Sorry Gil." "Parker, is one of the boys who likes (Yn)." I speak up. Her smirk widens. "Interesting, Harry, do you know where Mal's spell book is?" "Yeah, back in the museum." "Dangit. Well, you have three wells to try and get her to warm up to you, if she warms of faster, move on to planes two, and get her to fall for you to the point where she's do anything for you." "Aye, aye Captain." I respond. "I'm off to bed, goodnight boys." Uma says and goes to head back to her dorm. I don't think (Yn) will fall easy so this may take awhile, oh well. The more she falls for me the more fun it will be when I see her heart break once she realizes I was just using her. What could go wrong?

Everything.