I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.2

{Parking lot}

"I can't believe that jerk said that to me!"

"I know,right!" Jennifer said as she closes the car trunk and gets inside of the car with Sophia.

"That man had no right to say that to you"

"I still can't believe that I thought he was cute. I'm so freaking stupid!" Sophia said shaking her head. "Why did I even tell him that I thought he was cute in the first place? I'm such an idiot!

"Don't call yourself that,Sophia,you're not stupid or an idiot"

"You can have him if you want him. I saw him checking you out anyways"

"Ugh,that's just straight up disgusting.I don't even want him. I don't date judgemental people"

Sophia looked at her reflection in the car's window on the passenger side as she grabbed both sides of her stomach and jiggles it with a disgusted look on her face.

Sophia hate the fact that she can't lose all of her weight in one day. No matter how hard she try it's like the weight on her body doesn't go anywhere. It's like she just gains more weight every time she takes a look at herself.

"Hey,stop that! Don't listen to him.You're beautiful inside and out,Sophia"

"I know,I just wish I didn't have all of this fat on my body"

"Don't talk like that,Sophia. Most guys love a plus size women" Jennifer said as she buckles her seatbelt.

Sophia sighs as Jennifer looked in the mirror and spots Jacob standing in the parking lot talking to a slim thick girl.

"Don't worry about that asshole,Sophia. Karma will get him back for what he did"

Sophia rolled her eyes."You and this karma crap. I'm all about the almighty God. But that jerk will get what he deserves"

"If not then I know a few people who'll get him real good"

"Umm,God will come through just in time. And I don't think sending people after him is a good idea,Jennifer"

"And why not?" Jennifer asked

"Because it's not a big deal to me" Sophia replied as she buckled her seatbelt.

"Are you sure about that,Sophia?" Jennifer asked

"I'm one hundred percent sure about it" Sophia replied. I'm not the crazy one around here"

"I'm not that crazy"

"Jennifer,last time you tried to chop off your ex-boyfriend's-"

"Hey,he had it coming"

"Are you sure?" Sophia asked "Or were you just that loco in the head and thought that his younger sister was his girlfriend.

Jennifer becomes quiet because she knew that what Sophia said is true. Sophia loves Jennifer as her sister but sometimes when Jennifer sees one of her boyfriends with a female family member. She always think it's just some random chick that he's cheating with behind her back. Sophia just wishes that Jennifer uses her mind more than her heart and maybe most of her relationships would have lasted longer.