Lesson one

I was lying in the nurse's office bed, Sasuke was by my side. I tried to convince Sasuke I was alright, but he insisted I should rest.

"I can't believe Sai fucking.. Shit. I'm so angry." Sasuke paced up and down the room, his hands became fists, clenching and shivering from rage. "I'm fine, Sasuke." I felt really light headed, my voice came out weak.

The teacher sat by my side, he held my hand and kissed it. "I hope so." I placed my hand above his, assuring him I was fine. "Don't worry, I'll teach him a lesson." Sasuke's voice was full of sarcasm.

I wanted to reply "don't bother" but I was feeling way too giddy and I didn't felt like using energy to speak. I simply smiled and closed my eyes to rest, hoping this headache will subside.

But I fell asleep.

I was woken up by the sound of the bell ringing. I wonder how many classes had I skipped. I got up and fortunately, the pain lingering around my head was gone. I looked around the room, Mr. Uchiha was nowhere to be seen. But then again, he is a teacher and surely he had lessons to teach.

I checked out from the Nurse's office and proceeded back to class. It was just in time that the last lesson ended, but I still had to go back to class to get my book bag.

As I was nearing the classroom, I heard a lot of ruckus. I peeped in through the window to see what was the noise about.

It was Mr. Uchiha.. And Sai.

"Lesson one: Don't. Touch. Naruto." Sasuke fiercely stated, grabbing the younger boy's collar and throwing him onto the tables and chairs.

"Ugh!" Sai harshly landed on the floor as soon as the tables fell over. "You're not allowed to do this! You're a teacher!"

"I allow myself to do whatever I want." Sasuke hissed in arrogance, walking over to Sai.

Sai got up and prepared to face the teacher. "Don't say I didn't warn you! I've never laid fingers on a teacher, you should be honored to be the first."

"Lesson two: Do whatever I tell you to." As soon as Sasuke said that, Sai came charging at Sasuke. He took a strong swing at Sasuke, but the teacher was fast. He swiftly dodged it and grabbed Sai's fist.

He strongly clenched them in his hand, twisting them. He arm locked Sai, placing his hand behind his back. Then a pop sound was heard.

"ARGHHHHH! My-my arm!" Sasuke kicked the student's back violently after he broke his arm. Sai fell face first onto the cold ground.

"Lesson three: Fear me."

Sai looked at Sasuke, scared of what the next lesson would do to him so he bolted out of the classroom.

Sasuke smirked to himself, dusting himself off as he made his way out of the messed up classroom. He caught me squatting by the windows. "Naruto?.. What are you doing here?" He asked, nervously.

"Sasuke.. You did that to him.." I was in a state of shock. Total shock, I couldn't even move a limb.