34 ⸸

There were at least one hundred people all around the mall, scattered in different stores and places. The first step they took inside of the mall, no one seemed to notice or recognize them.

Namjoon was relieved. The boys had the whole afternoon to spent trying on clothes, so they tried to make the best of their first trip together.

The first store they went to was the store Yoongi went to last time.

"There's a lot of clothes here that I often buy to wear at work or to use on a regular basis. Try picking something from that rack while I look for something here." Namjoon wanted to give Seokjin space, but he also wanted to keep an eye on him in case he started to feel anxious or uncomfortable. He knows how shy and anxious the man can be in places like these.

The people there showed no interest in the boys, so that was a good sign. Everything was going well.

"Did you find something?" Namjoon asked, holding a stack of clothes on his arms.

"Maybe two or three items. I can see you found a few things." Seokjin looked at the clothes on the man's arms.

"Let's go try them on." Namjoon took him to the dressing room where they parted ways.

Seokjin changed pretty quickly, and came out earlier than Namjoon, so he waited for him to come out.

When he did, he came out wearing a bunch of funny clothes, with shoes that were about four sizes bigger than his usual size, along with a huge hat with polka dotted clothes.

Seokjin's immediate reaction was to burst out in a smooth laughter.

"Hiya, little boy! Ohh, you seem like a sweet child. Would you like a lollipop?" He opened his jacket and took out a huge rainbow colored lollipop. Seokjin accepted it as the man went back in the dressing room to change the ridiculous clothing he had on.

When he came out, Seokjin still had the lollipop in his hand.

"Your outfit looks great on you, I like it." The man accepted the compliment and went back to the dressing room to change his clothes.

"Namjoon?" Yoongi popped up behind Namjoon, startling the younger.

"Yoongi! How's it going?" Namjoon gave him a bro hug while readjusting the amount of clothes he had on his arms.

"Life is going great, I'm still working hard and all, but I can't complain. I love my job." He showed off his gummy smile as Namjoon continuously nodded, looking behind his back every chance he could get.

Yoongi noticed it.

"Umm, you good?"

"Huh?" Namjoon snapped out of his trance, answering the man in front of him.

"Is everything alright with you? You're acting very jumpy." He raised his eyebrows.

"Everything is uh-good." He saw Seokjin was coming out of the dressing room, so he left.

"Oops, you know what? I actually left my phone behind in the dressing room." He lied the best he could, acting as if nothing was going on.

Yoongi gave him a suspicious look.

"I'm heading there now to try this on. Let's go back."

The man could feel beads of sweat forming around his forehead as he ran out of options on what to say to Yoongi to distract him from entering the dressing room and seeing Seokjin.

"Which room?" He hummed in response to Yoongi's question, getting a bad feeling in the bottom of his stomach.

"It's-" He quickly ran inside of the room Seokjin was previously in. All of the rooms were empty and Seokjin was gone.

"Found it. I have to go now, I'll see you around, buddy! Take care!" He ran out of the dressing room and paced around the store trying to find Seokjin.

"What if something bad happened?" His thoughts were killing him.

He looked in every part of the store, but the man was no where to be found.

"This can't be happening. This has to be another nightmare." Just when he was about to exit the store, he found the man far away in an electric escalator in the same store. He quickly scrambled to his feet until he was met up with him again.

"Who was that, Dr. Kim?" The man asked with a sassy attitude.

"Yoongi. That was Yoongi. Thank God I found you, I was about to run out of the store and go crazy thinking that something bad happened to you." The doctor held his chest, catching every last breath he lost, attempting to find the man in the store.

"But something bad did happen." He turned his attention back to Seokjin.

"What? Are you okay? Did you injure yourself? What happened?" They reached the top of the stairs and walked to a place where not a lot of people were around.

"Seokjin, what happened?"

The man crumbled up a shirt he had in his hands, feeling anger rush through his body.

"Yoongi, Namjoon. Yoongi happened."