C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-O N E

Edited**

Xavier's Pov

I'm gonna make that asshole pay.

Taking my phone out, I dial one of my friend's number. "Wassup bro? long time no--"

"I need you to do me a favor"

...

Emily's dad's Pov.

I was sitting in my office reviewing some of my files when my daughter, Vanessa entered.

"Daddy!"

"Yes, my daughter?" I sigh annoyed at her for the third time today.

"I wanna go shopping!" She pouted at me and I sigh again.

"Here, but use nothing more than $400," I said and handed her my credit card.

"When are you gonna get a black card?" She complained and I glared at her.

"When I'm ready. Now go, I have work to do" I said and she rolled her eyes at me and left.

God, she can be so annoying at times!!

"Boss!!!" My secretary yelled as the door fly open.

"What?"

"Look!" He said. His eyes held fear as he showed me the tablet.

I watched as all of the profit and money drop 10x per minute.

"What is this!!!" I shout at him.

"I-i don't know boss. It just started dropping all of a sudden" he stuttered.

"Stop it!!" I shouted at him and he flinches but shook his head.

"I-m sorry but I tried. It can't stop" he replied and I growl angrily.

I watched as all of my money and profit dropped all the way down to zero. I continued to look at the screen. I couldn't believe what I saw.

I'm poor...

"Sir are you okay?" My secretary asked after I didn't say anything.

I'm freaking poor! I have nothing!

"DO I LOOK LIKE I OKAY? GET OUT!!!" I shouted at him and he ran out of my office.

Who would do this to me?!

This person has to be more rich and powerful than me to do this. They who could it...

Then realization hit me.

Of course, it's Xavier!

That bitch must have told him what I did and he did this. I'm going to kill her!!

I walked out of my office and saw all of my employees packing their stuff and leaving.

"Where are you guys going?! I didn't tell you to leave!!" I shouted at them but they ignored me and left. They all exit the building and I was standing in front of an empty building now.

"Daddy!!" The voice of Vanessa could be heard and I growled.

Ms. Annoying is back!

"What?" I growl at her as she came into my sight.

"There's no money in your card!" She whined and I glared at her.

"Just leave!!" I shouted and she flinched.

"Daddy? Are you angry at me? Did I do something to hurt you?" She asked and I couldn't help but smile at her.

"I'm sorry I yell at you, honey. It's just that I'm facing some hardship right now" I apologize and she smiles at me.