7.

3:52 pm

Harry stood shivering outside of the Hog's Head, ridding his glasses of the constant snow that clouded the lenses. He felt his feet sinking into the thick snow that littered the grounds of Hogsmeade. His nose had turned a pinkish colour and his numb fingers a dark shade of purple. Harry cursed at himself for not bringing gloves.

He casually slipped his trembling hands into his pockets, only to be greeted by a cold object that rested inside. With great care, Harry slipped his phone out of his pocket and examined the time. He watched his phone turn 3:54 and sighed whilst he opened the app Instagram.

Discreetly, Harry experimented with low key angles that would hopefully make himself look half decent, despite being in the blistering snow.

...
@harryjpotter added to their story

...
Private chat with @mione.granger

mione.granger- He hasn't shown up yet?

harryjpotter- nah, it's only 3:54 now
harryjpotter- I can imagine malfoy turning up when it's 4 on the dot

mione.granger- Yeah, that seems very Malfoyish 😂
mione.granger- And Harry?

harryjpotter- yeah mione?

mione.granger- What if he um,
mione.granger- What if he doesn't show up?

harryjpotter- he will mione
harryjpotter- I know he will

mione.granger- Alright. But just do me a favour,

harryjpotter- yeah?

mione.granger- Just don't get your hopes up, that's all. 💓

harryjpotter- I'll try not to x

mione.granger- Have fun and don't get frostbite! X

...

Harry checked his phone once again, there was only four minutes until it was 4 o'clock. After Hermione's messages, Harry had began to feel the butterflies in his stomach. What if he didn't show up? What did that mean? Harry was desperate for this to all work out.

Three minutes. Harry had started shifting from foot to foot and not because he was cold. In fact, Harry felt like he would of been sweating if it wasn't for the cold breeze drying it up on his forehead. Two minutes before four and there was no sign of Draco, not even a single text message.