Chapter 8

That picture is Hongjoong he is Mike's step brother

James POV
"It's not healthy to stay in a room without water or food and it's worse if you're pregnant".Taemin said."Fine, I will keep him in the room, but you and Lucas will give him the food because I don't want to see him yet".I said and they got up, went to the kitchen and went to Mike room.

I really didn't want to do this to him but he went to see Emma without my permission.I left to see hongjoong.

Mike's POV
The door opens and it shows Taemin and Lucas."We brought you water and food".Taemin said and gave them To me."Thank you".I start to eat like I haven't  ate in 4 days, I finished eating it"Thanks guys"."You're welcome".Lucas said and they left.

James POV
"Are you ready to kill?".Hongjoong asked while pulling his gun out,"Of course".I said while grabbing my gun and go to the club and find my enemy.When we got there,I already saw my enemy."Hongjoong, you find a way to let Zi hao be alone"."Ok".Hongjoong went to him and I was watching him, then later Zi hao got up and Hongjoong went to me."He's going to be in the basement"."Ok, lets go".We went to the basement and when we got in there, Someone put a gun on my head and Hongjoong too."So you thought I wouldn't know about you killing me?".I turn my head a little bit and it's Zi hao."Go ahead, kill me"."I would rather kill the person you got pregnant".Then he left running."YOU STAY AWAY FROM MIKE!!".Before I could run after Zi hao,Hongjoong stop me."Mike, How do you know him?"."Because he's pregnant with my baby"."WHAT!?"He pointed the gun at me."What are you doing?"."I loved him when I first saw him, and now he's pregnant with your kid".He shot my leg and ran off."Fuck you". I grabbed my phone and called Taemin."Hello". I heard  him say."Come at Dazzer"."Why"."Because I got shot in the leg and Make sure mike is safe because Zi hao is coining for him"."Ok".I hung up, I hope Mike well be ok because I have to go somewhere right after Taemin heals me.