Fight

And within an instant Tsuna had disappeared. The Estraneo Decimo cursed to himself and disappeared after him. Giotto got out from him hiding place.

  "What was that about??" he asked. "The brat is suspicious! He might be a spy!" G yelled. The Estraneo Primo laughed. "What a useless Boss you are to not believe him." he said.

  G glared. "I don't remember someone like that being in your famiglia. Who was that?" Giotto asked, activating HDWM. Escratta Primo laughed harder. "Figure out for yourself!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  On the other hand, Tsuna dashed off to where he determined was an open space. He stopped and waited for his opponent to appear.

  Not long after, Estraneo Decimo appeared. "Finally alone, aren't we, Vongola Decimo?" he asked. Tsuna took out his Vongola Ring and Natsu. Putting on his headphones, gloves and contacts he activated his Hyper Dying Will Mode.

  "Let's handle this quickly, Akuhei."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Giotto and his Guardians were scattered, dealing with Estraneo Primo's henchmen. Giotto was having a hard time considering gun against gloves aren't exactly a good match.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  On the other hand, Tsuna was having a hard time. Not exactly hard seeing as he's fought Estraneo Decimo before, but he wasn't exactly on tip-top shape. His head was still throbbing. [Something is definitely going to happen.]

  As he dodged another attack, he was faced with a bullet which he couldn't dodge. He 'tch'ed and called, "Natsu! Cambio Forma!"

  Natsu immediately turned into a cloak. Effectively guarding against the bullet, suna breathed a sigh of relief.

  He had no choice at this point. He had to use the X-Burner.

  But Primo would definitely notice a large-scale attack like that.

  No choice whatsoever. He could always just rush back to the Mansion and act like nothing happened.

  He positioned his hands. "Operation X."

"Understood, Boss."

"Ahahaha!! Finally getting serious, Sawada Tsunayoshi?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Giotto and Estraneo Primo's fight was interrupted by a huge wave of pure sky flames. Giotto was shocked beyond words. Whose flames were these?? Those flame were much purer than his-!!!

  When the flames disappeared, Estraneo Primo shouted, "It seems like we'll have to fight another day!!!" Estraneo Decimo soon jumped beside him, his clothes badly charred and so was his face. "Woah! What happened to you?" he asked to receive no answer from his pouting descendant. 

  "Sawada!! I know you're there somewhere!!" Akuhei shouted. He received no respond but he continued. "Our fight will not end just like this!! Next time I meet will be your demise!!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Everyone from the Estraneo had retreated and the Vongola Primo and his Guardians were left with many questions. Who was the boy beside Estraneo Primo? Who released those Sky Flames from before? Who could've burnt him so badly?

Who was 'Sawada'?