Morning love

I woke up the next morning with Ed beside me . My rock , the love of my life , the father of my daughter all in one holding me close. I thought about going back to sleep but couldnt because the thoughts of yesterday lingered in my brain . I layed back down into Ed's side as he began to open his eyes. I smiled at him when he looked down to see me looking at him . "Hi" I said shyly. "Hi how are you feeling?" He asked curiously. "Better just sore and tired." I replied yawning. '' Hun, go back to sleep for a bit im gonna go talk to the doctor's and see when you can go home" he started getting up from the bed but before he could get to far I grabbed his arm and said "Kiss me" with a sly grin. He leaned down and kissed me soft and gently and when on for what felt like ages. He pulled away and grinned be fore walking out as i laid back down and drifted asleep.

My dream:
"Mommy when is daddy coming home ? I miss him." A small voice said
"Later today honey . He hasn't been gone very long its only been a week." I said
"I know but I hate when he has to leave on trips for work " she said sadly

"I know sweet heart but daddy misses you just as much and he thinks about us all the time. I promise love." I said

"I know Mommy" she said

I was awaken out of my dream to pain in my arm. I fluttered my eyes open to see Ed and a nurse.
"Ed whats happening?" I said worried
"She's taking your IV love so we can leave today"

"Really? " i said excitedly
"Really" said as he kissed my forehead.

I just wanted to update you guys . I promise ill update more but i was busy!
Have a great day loves!!💓