Chapter 22

This relation didn't surprise her since she already kind of figured that this was the truth. But it confused her, why did her parents go through with all this? It seemed to her like her father knew his wife was having an affair with his brother, and nothing happened.

Which lead her asks what had they been arguing about before Mathew left for Canada.

"So? What did you guys find?" Hayden asks.

"That Alyson's father is extremely dumb, it was very obvious her mother was cheating," Dylan said.

"They got DNA tests done and everything, it's as if they were planning all of this," Hayden said rubbing his chin in thought.

"This event your parents are at, it's about the rapid healing rate of certain children, right?" Collin asks, he must've gotten the report.

"I guess," Alyson said slumping against the couch.

"It doesn't quite make sense," Collins says.

"Tell me about it! Let's change topics, what are we going to do about the Skinwalker population here?" Alyson asks.

"Well, we're going to have to hunt them down at some point and find out what's making them multiply so much and why they're becoming so powerful," Luca says.

"When will we do this?" Alyson asks.

"Once we're sure you are strong enough to go into a battle like that, and I guess Kaden too, now that we've got him," Hayden said. Just then Dustin, Nate, and Kaden walk in. Kaden has a proud gleam in his eye.

"Guess who finally got a hold of building mind bridges!" Kaden says proudly as he plops down next to Alyson.

"Seems like you're in much better condition then I saw you yesterday," Alyson said scooting closer to Hayden on her right, to make room for the huge ginger.

"Yeah! I almost forget to thank you for saving me!" Kaden said lightly punching Alyson's arm.

"You're welcome, though I didn't do much. I'd thank the elders for letting you turn," Alyson said.

"You know your brother said you were awesome, now I know why he was always bragging on you," Kaden said surprising Alyson.

"My brother? You mean Andrew? He talks about me a lot?" Alyson asks confused.

"Constantly, he thinks you're so better than all your other siblings, well except for Nick that is," Kaden said looking uncomfortable.

"Okay," Alyson said still confused but dropping the conversation.

"I think you should go ahead and build a bridge with everyone, while we're all here," Nate said.

"Oh, but how will I build one with Alyson? She's not a Were," Kaden said.

"Don't worry about that we'll fill you in later about it," Dustin says rolling his eyes.

"I dunno how easy it will be when he's in his human form, but I can try," Alyson said turning to Kaden and offering him her hand. He takes it, they both close their eyes.

Alyson jumps as an electric shock shoots through her she instantly releases Kaden's grip.

"Ouch!" She squeals as she falls into Hayden from jumping away from Kaden.

"What happened?" Kaden asks confused.

"You shocked me!" Alyson says shaking her hand still able to feel the electricity pulse through it.

"What do you mean?" Hayden said gently taking her hand and looking at it a burn on her hand where Kaden shocked her, it's pattern way spiralled and looked like electricity.