5 ~ you seem healthy

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

The alarm went off, ripping Lisa from her dream. And she was just about to see the person's face too! It was Monday morning and Lisa had to get ready for school.

Yesterday was fun. Lisa and her mom had gone to the ocean like they had planned. Finding shells and filling buckets. Bringing them home to make things with them.

As Lisa brushed her teeth, she thought back to her dream. She has it at least once a week. Has for as long as she can remember.

She's running down an alley, being chased by someone. Then another person leaps down from a building, landing between Lisa and the scary guy in a black hood.

The person from the building then begins to turn, but before Lisa can see her rescuers face, she wakes up. So stupid right? And it makes Lisa mad.

Because she wants a happy ending.

~

Lisa parked her car and eagerly went to first. She ignored several people who wanted to talk with her. Instead rushing to class.

She wanted to be early. Chaeyoung had to be back in today, right? And Lisa wanted to see her enter, whenever she would.

As her classroom came into view. She could see a couple of students enter. Lisa was bummed she wouldn't be first but she couldn't be too far after.

Lisa entered through the door and began walking to her seat. She looked up from her feet and stopped dead in her tracks.

There, sitting in the back corner, was Chaeyoung. She beat her there?

Chaeyoung had her eyes closed and head leaning back as she slouched low in her chair. Resting the nape of her neck on the seat.

Lisa cleared her throat audibly, watching as Chaeyoung's eyes fluttered open. She took a deep breath, preparing for Chaeyoung to make eye contact with her.

She put her hand in her pocket and felt the shell her mom had given her last night.

"Pranpriya. This was the prettiest and biggest shell I could find today. Could you give it to Chaeyoung when you see her again? I think she would like it. And she'll know that I, well we, are thinking about her."

Lisa looked at the shell her mom handed her. She had written 'Feel better Chaeyoung, love - Ami' on it.

"Can I write my name on it too?"