Chapter 49

Spoiler alert: You guys are gonna hate me for this chapter.

I'm sorry, I was busy and lately have been enjoying the holidays. So it took me quite a while to sit down and write.

___________________________________

Edited by: OneIndianWriter

___________________________________

Kavya's Pov:

"You!", he snarled as he threw himself on top of me, tickling my stomach, my eyes brimming with tears, freely pouring out, he stopped as I pleaded him.

"Okay, I'm sorry, sorry. I won't call you gay again. I swear, I won't call you again. I know how much it hurts, I understand the horrible way this society treats you."

He got madder than before and started tickling my sides again. I threw my head back as I laughed aloud, the beach sand getting in between my hair locks.

"Say you will never call me gay again. Say you won't address me as gay to your friends. Say it, Kavya."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I won't call you ever again.", I surrendered gasping for air.

"Do you want me to show you what I really am?", he cocked his eyebrows, his eyes lost all the playfulness once he spelled the words menacingly as he tilted his head to a side assessing his impact on me, and let out a satisfied evil smirk when he noticed me starting to freak out slowly.

"Tell me, Kavya. You already have the proof living inside you, don't you?"

My eyes dilated as my breath hitched when his dark eyes trailed down to my still flat stomach. I followed the direction of his eyes and gulped aloud.

"Wha...No..No ...I don't understand what -"

He didn't let me finish as he leaned down startling me and sealed our lips in a fierce kiss. I squirmed as he forcefully caught my lips between his, biting my lower lip, his teeth piercing through my skin. I gave up searching for the passion, the love, the lust he used to make me feel, what I felt now is just a combination of hatred, anger, and the vehement rage. Whimpering in pain, I tried to push him away but all went in vain. Tears started to blur my vision and kept rolling down through my closed eyes, when he sucked my damaged lip, his tongue running over mine as he relished in tasting the metallic blood.

His eyes froze me on my spot as he leaned back, his lips stained red, he sucked his bottom lip slowly closing his eyes as if it pleasured him.

"You thought you could hide everything from me showing me this innocent face.", he grimaced holding my chin, his nails digging into my skin. "I know what lies behind this mask of innocence and I'm very well aware of what resides inside you.", he sneered, his hand moving down to my stomach. I visibly started trembling madly as he continued, "And you lied to me about this. Do you know what I do to liars?", he asked, his dark eyes lost all the affection, adoration, care and passion, now all I could see are the pure outpouring of vengeance.

"Liars don't deserve a place in my life, nor in my heart. And I won't let them walk around alive on this earth.", a chill passed down my spine, "I've my own set of rules, baby girl. I intend to live by them."