Chapter 42: Rai And Yelo

Rui Wei took out talismans from the spatial ring, The talismans linked together making a circular formation, Rui Wei, Ruzi and the cub stood at the center of the sphere.

Rui Wei swiftly moved her hands, taking Ruzi's finger and making a small cut. She did this so fat Ruzi did not even feel the pain as Rui Weir simultaneously healed the wound. 

Rui Wei then inserted a drop of Ruzi's blood between the brows of the cub.

The talismans shone, indicating that a link has formed between the Cub and Ruzi .

Rui Wei clasped her hands together, a smile hanging on her face.

"There we go." Rui Wei flicked her fingers and the talismans dispersed into air.

The little cub's eyes blinked out of confusion. It could feel a connection between the little unknown creature in front of it, and it couldn't help but completely let it's guard down.

"Mom... I feel strange." Ruzi looked up to Rui Wei, his hands pointing at the cub.

"That is not strange. You should feel the connection between you and the little guy. That is normal. " Rui Wei replied with a smile, she crouched down before Ruzi  and took his hands, placing it before his Dantian.

"Focus here." Rui Wei said, Ruzi focused his attention on his Dantianwhere his core is being formed. He felt the sliver of Qi that connected him to the Cub.

Ruzi opened his eyes wide, surprised.

"Mom!!" Ruzi jumped up and down excitedly as his hands pointed at the cub.

Rui Wei smiled as she see that the Ruzi has realized what connection he has with the Cub. She then patted Ruzi's hair, and stood up, she then glanced at the other cub who has been obediently watching them.

"Now, what should we name them?" Rui Wei rubbed her chin as she stared back and forth to the two little cubs.

"Yelo and Rai." Rui Wei named her cub as 'Yelo' and Ruzi's cub 'Rai'

As the name escaped Rui Wei's mouth a sliver of her Qi escaped from her Dantian and connected to Yelo.

"..." Rui Wei's eye widened as she stared at the little cub completely flabbergasted.

She also felt the connection between herself and the cub 'Yelo'.

'What the hecking shit?' is what Rui Wei could only think, she questioned how was it even possible to imprint a cub by naming them.

Everything she have studied in the field of Imprinting a beast would require the Master to drip it's blood and use their Qi to imprint the beast's soul.

Rui Wei frowned her brows, but decided to shrug it for now and she can just look for other explanation later.

"Ruzi, let's go." Rui Wei looked at her son and their two new companions, a sigh escaped her mouth. Rui Wei fished out a sword on her spatial storage she scooped up Ruzi and stepped on the sword and they slowly ascended from the ground, she flicked her fingers and the two cubs floated behind her. They disappeared leaving only a small gust of wind rustling the weeds below. 

Rui Wei and the little ones made it home in less than an hour. Sona was peacefully sleeping under the tree beside their training grounds, it looks like she sat under the tree to rest but fell asleep. 

However the whole place has been cleaned spotless. Rui Wei's lips curved upwards as she saw this. 

Rui Wei slowly descended from above, the two cubs jumped down and looked around curiously, Ruzi dragged his Snow Leopard 'Rai' to explore the surroundings.