41

Jimin's POV

I had to control my power because it always changes my attitude, personality and my voice. "What's wro...". "Just stay behind me". I cut off Yoongi and focused on the things in front of me. "Sorry to interrupt your date but we want the boy". A Touma said. "It wasn't a date and you all will have to kill me to get to him". I growled and felt something off.

I turned around and saw Yoongi's face and he looked crushed for some reason. "Are you ok Yoongi?". I asked. "Fine". Yoongi says looking at the ground. "Give us the boy!". The same Touma yelled. "Fight me". I said.

 I said

I love my shadow friends. "Yo-your". I'm calling this Touma the leader because he's the one talking. "It hurts me that your just now figuring this out". I giggled. "That's not possible!". The Touma shouts. "No longer interested". I pointed my finger at them. "Eat". I ordered my shadows and they did.

While my shadows were feasting, I texted Hoseok about the Touma's that were here and told him to be careful. "Come on Yoongi". I grabbed his hand to run but he pulled his hand away. "What's wrong?". I asked. "Nothing... I can walk own my own". Yoongi says and walks off. "What's the matter with him?". I wonder and shook my head.

I turned to my shadow friends with a smile. "Make sure there are no more Touma's around and some of you follow me and Yoongi back home". I commanded and they nod. Some of them followed me and the rest flew around the park to find more Touma's. "Come, Yoongi is waiting".

The whole car ride home was quiet and it made me feel uncomfortable. "Yoongi?". I look at him but his eyes were on the road. "Umm... Did I do something?". I asked. "No". Yoongi says but to me it sounded hateful. I stayed quiet after that. "What did I do?". I wondered and looked out the window sadly.

 I wondered and looked out the window sadly

We came back to the hideout and Yoongi walks into the house in complete silence. "Yoongi?". I said sighing. "Jiminie!". Hoseok back hugs me out of nowhere and swirls me around. "Hey Hyung". I mummer quietly. Hoseok immediately puts me down and looks at me.

"What happen? Did Yoongi do something to you? I have to kill him don't I, cause I'll do it". I stared at Hoseok then laughed. "No, he didn't do anything". I giggled. "Good your smiling". Hoseok grinned. "Yo-you did that on purpose?". I tilted my head. "Well duh, if your not happy or smiling then what's the point in this world?". Hoseok pats my head.

"Thank you Hyung". I hugged him. "Your welcome". Hoseok said. "Now sleep, you'll need your energy when Jin comes back and whips your ass". Hoseok laughed and went into the house.

"Crap".