3.0

David dobrik came back the same day he left , right after he saw the pictures.

I mean he couldn't be mad at her for letting timothée kiss her because they weren't together anymore but it still hurts knowing that she's willing to move on so quickly.

He's not ready to let go , so as soon as he got home at 10 pm he called renesmeé to come over and talk.

10:15
There was a soft knock on the door , almost as if renesmeé didn't want David or Natalie to hear because she didn't want to talk to David.

But of course David did hear and when he saw her through the glass door his heart dropped.

Bloodshot eyes.
Red face.
Puffy cheeks.

She'd been crying. All because of him.

They sat on the couch both trying to gather the courage to speak.

"I'm sorry." David said softly.

"It's okay" renesmeé simply answered back.

"Are we really breaking up?" David asked her . Renesmeé looked up to meet his face and she automatically saw the pain in his face.

"I'm sorry" she said this time, triggering both her and David's tears.

"Is it cause of timothée ?" David asked again. Rene didn't know what to say so she simply stayed quiet.

"What a dumb question, of course it was . How can I compare to THE timothée chalamet"

"Noo no David. Don't say that. You are just as great as he is. You are THE David dobrik after all. And I love you , I truly do and I know it's quick because we dated for a few months only but I do love you, but right now is just not our time. But who knows maybe when the time is right we'll give this another shot eh ." Renesmeé says with a tear stained face.

"What are you Canadian now?" David started to make fun of her. They both shared a small laugh until it got quiet again.

"Also I know you saw the picture, he didn't kiss me. I started crying and he hugged me like that so no fans would see." Rene explained .

David let out a big sigh he didn't even know he was holding in.

Finally renesmeé got up and started walking to the door with David close behind her .

"Alright see you soon dobrik." She said as she leaned in to place one last kiss on his cheek.

"Yea see you Simon" he said as he watched her walkout to her car , get into the passenger seat and let timothée drive her away as she wiped the fresh tears that were rolling down her cheeks.