Ch 24: Compatability.

Living together would be an adjustment. Jennie knew that. She also knew that there would be things she wouldn't like about living with Jisoo.

Example number one being that Jisoo had a habit of forgetting to put the milk back into the fridge.

But right now, in this instance, she has never been happier with Jisoo's presence in the apartment.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jennie sets her magazine down.

She had woken up much earlier than Jisoo had so she treated herself to some coffee in the living room.

As for Jisoo, she took it upon herself to walk into the kitchen in just her black thong from last night. Lack of a shirt and all. Her hair was a bit of mess, but the good kind.

"I'm testing a theory," Jisoo sighs sleepily while grabbing the coffee pot to pour herself a cup.

"And may I ask what this theory is? And why it requires your breats to be out?" Jennie lightly chuckles while walking over to her. Slipping an arm around Jisoo's waist she pulls her closer. "Well?" She raises a questioning brow.

Jisoo clutches her coffee with an evil grin. "My theory is whether our day will be better if we start it off with morning sex."

Jennie takes the cup from her hands and sets it aside. "I would like to test that theory." She grins. "After all, I still haven't eaten and breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

That's not the only good example she could think of. Jisoo has developed a knack for being naked around the apartment. And every time Jennie questioned her, she always had some type of excuse.

"Jisoo where are your clothes?"

"They're dirty."

"Jisoo why are you naked?"

"Its hot."

"Jisoo, again? Really?"

"I'm starting a nudist colony."

"Why do I even bother," Jennie sighs.

"What? I'm wearing clothes...they're just invisible."

Their morning rendezvous was completely worth running behind on time. It just meant they would have to drive in together to work and pick up breakfast on the way.

The thing is they rarely drove in together. Jisoo always insisted on taking the train while Jennie would rather die than have to ride in that large tube of germs. Instead she enjoyed the comfort of her matte black Porsche Cayanne.

"What would you like babe?" Jennie asks pulling into the starbucks drive thru.

"A blueberry scone and chocolate milk please." Jisoo answers while distractedly reading through her proposal.

"What's that?" Jennie nods to the papers.

"It's for my presentation this afternoon. My boss is a pain in the ass who thinks I can't handle what's on my plate."

"Your boss is looking out for you because she loves you." Jennie says pointedly.

Jisoo lets out a dramatic gasp, "you think?"

Jennie swats her arm with a laugh. "Jerk."

"I'm kidding. I love you very very much." She leans over to kiss Jennie.

"Ditto." Jennie grins.

Once they have their breakfast they head off to work together, breakfast in hand. They enter the elevator but just before it closes one other person joins them.