Seventeen

A family entered the elevator seconds after Jeon Jungkook told you to stood beside him. But you didn't move an inch so he was the one who walked just to be beside you.

The new comers squished the two of you in the corner of the elevator where you chose to stand earlier. Jeon Jungkook was pushed and you leaned on the wall so that you wont touch him but you felt his arm behind your back as his support, just so his body wont squeeze you.

You bit your lip unconsciously as you try to hold your breath. Jeon Jungkook was close. Too close. You smell his perfume, manly and very intoxicating. You stare at his chest out of awkwardness and when you try to glance at his face, you saw him staring at the wall above your head with brows furrowing.

The elevator stop on the ground floor, the family walk out while Jungkook straightened and you walk out of it too, almost following the family.

You secretly touch your chest, your heart still beating furiously.

You immediately put it down when he catched up to you. You glance at him, seems like its just nothing for him. You and him, in a tight space and intimate position.

You shook your head, of course its all nothing to him, he doesn't feel anything for you anyways. Its just you that makes it a big deal. You cleared your throat as you shook away that thought.

"Why dont we eat first?" He asked as you head out of the hotel.

"Hmm?"

"My treat." He beamed and took your wrist, pulling you towards a restaurant near the beach.

You glance at your wrist, his big hand encircled on it. It feels warm. And the way he held it, its so gentle, like he was afraid he might squeeze you and get you hurt.

You let out a small smile slip but quickly snap out of it when you entered the restaurant. The restaurant was blue, not literally all of it but the color that stood out the most was blue and its other shades with the highlight of white and some dark brown that's the color of the wooden floor. Seashells were the main decoration of the place.

The restaurant was open so you can feel the fresh air that smells like the beach, it was like they just built a fence just so you can enjoy the beautiful view outside. You can also hear the waves crashing here. Jungkook chose the table just beside the fence.

Jeon Jungkook ordered the food while you enjoy the view of the beach.

"This isn't so bad afterall." You whispered as you breathe on the fresh air and stare at the blue waters.

"Yoongi messaged me." He blurted out, you looked at Jeon Jungkook, his eyes round as he look at you. "He asked if we're alright here."

You pouted, "That guy, he shouldn't message you if he just came with us."

Jungkook chuckled. "He skipped classes today."

You shook your head as you chuckled. You kinda miss that old hag.

"We gotta take a lot of pictures here and make him jealous for not coming." Jungkook said as he beamed at you.

Your eyes looked deeply onto his. The way his eyes shine and crinkle at the ends of it. You felt yourself being lost in that pair of orbs.

"At the beach?" You asked, dazed.

Jungkook shook his head, "Right now." He said and stood up.

He called for a waiter and gave his camera to him and immediately sat down next to you. You shook on your seat when he put his hand on your shoulder and made a peace sign.

"Smile." He drag out playfully as he beamed at the camera.

Your eyes were still at him. He was so close, his face a little inch far from yours. Your heart started beating fast again. You heard the camera click but Jeon Jungkook seemed to notice your shocked state so he looked at you.

He's even more closer. His eyes stared directly to yours, gone were the crinkles on the end of it. You immediately avoid his gaze and looked at the camera with a wide grin.

"Adorable." He mumbled before he stood up and go back to his seat infront of you.

Your food was served. Jeon Jungkook tries to talk to you as you both eat.

"You told me you like someone. How's he?" He asked, gazing at you from time to time as he eat.

"Hmm?" You hummed.

"I mean what's he like?"

You stopped and looked at him. You observed him for a minute. Why is he asking? Does he know something? Did he see it through you?

You swallowed, your palms started to sweat.

"That guy must be amazing if you like him. Because I never heard you liking someone nor dating anyone. I thought it'd be hard for someone to catch your attention." He explained and you nodded.

"Well, that's true. He's amazing. To be honest, I never liked someone before him. And I never thought I'd like someone like him. I mean he's incredible. There's no chance for us to be together. But I like him for the things he does and loves. I like him very much, Jeon Jungkook." You emphasized the last part as you stare deeply at him.

Please. Please pick up the hidden message. Your mind screams while your insides were in chaos.

But he was silent, as if urging you to continue. "He's passionate. Thoughtful. Kind. A gentleman. I may not know him that well but he makes my heart go crazy. With the way he smile, with the way he holds me everytime he tries to save me from danger." You smiled giddily at him.

Somehow, telling him how you feel about him without him knowing makes you relax. Even though he might not get it, atleast for a moment, you tried to tell him how he made you feel. How you felt about him. And who knows, maybe in the future, you wont have a chance to really do it.

You might not get a chance to confess to him.

"He must be taking care of you well, huh? With the way you look while you talk about him, its like you're in love with him." He said, a small smile plastered on his face.

You looked at him, flustered with what he said. Is it really possible for you to fall in love with him? Are you in love with him? Have you fallen in love with him?

Have you fallen for him without you knowing? You swallowed. Yes, you like him. But love? Are you sure that this is love? Are you ready for it?

But then you looked at him, and he was smiling. Your eyes matched his eyes and suddenly, you felt yourself getting lost in it for a little but found yourself the next.

Yes, you are afraid. It was understandable. This was your first time liking a boy and falling for him scared you. But you knew, with everything that you felt, though afraid, you must face the fact that he was right.

You are inlove. With him.

"He really sounds like a nice guy, Y/n. But he'd have to be more handsome to beat me." He laughed, totally oblivious of everything you just told him.

He cant beat you Jeon Jungkook, because you are him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

So I had to cut it because it would be too long if we add the next scenes. So yeah, I mean, I dont really know how to play with words for this scene but I hoped you liked the way I revealed Y/n's feelings.

And hey, if you think it is too fast, just to you remind you, Y/n knew Jungkook for like two years and it only takes a minute or two for a person to be inlove.