《16》

Guys, I had written Kaira's shower romance part in the last chapter. But many of you couldn't read it. The ones who read the chapter as soon as I updated, read the shower romance part but those who haven't read it...I'm writing it once more along with the next chapter.

GOENKA VILLA

NAIRA'S POV

I was arranging the kids' clothes that I heard Kartik shouting.

"Peter!", Kartik shouted loudly.

But Peter wasn't at home.

I kept the clothes into their respective cupboard.

"Peter!", Kartik again shouted. I sighed.

Why the hell does this man shout so much?!

I closed the cupboard and went downstairs. Kartik was nowhere in the living room.

"Peter!Where the hell are you?", Kartik sounded frustrated. The sound was coming from his bedroom.

I walked towards his bedroom to see the bathroom's door open. There, Kartik was standing with just a towel covering his lower body. He was shirtless and this revealed his well toned body.

This man not at all looks like he is a father of four kids!!

He was turning on the tap of the shower. He looked irritated. But my eyes were laid upon his well toned body only.

Ooohhh....what a hottie hottie!!

SHUT UP NAIRA!!

My conscience scolded me taking me out of my trance.

Wait.....Did I just check him out!!

"Peter....Where the hell-", he again began to shout but I interrupted him in between.

"Peter has gone out to buy some groceries. You only sent him out, remember?", I said.

Kartik was startled to hear my voice. He turned to look at me. He was slightly embarrassed but he tried to hide his embarrassment.

"Oh...how could I forget?", he asked himself.

There was a moment of awkward silence between us.

"What's wrong?", I asked him.

"The shower's not working, I guess", Kartik replied.

"Are all the taps around the house working?", Kartik asked.

"Yes...they are working perfectly", I replied.

Kartik sighed and again started turning the shower tap. But there was no water falling on him.

"Can I try once?", I asked him.

Kartik looked at me for a few seconds and nodded.

I entered into the bathroom and turned the tap. The shower didn't work. I looked at Kartik. I again turned the tap and this time, the water drops gushed down the shower, making me fall back. But Kartik, caught my hand and pulled me towards him. My hands landed on his bare chest and his hands were on my waist. The water was pouring on us making the situation more intimate. We looked into each other's eyes and stood in that posture for a few minutes. I dunno what came into me but I wanted to remain like that forever in Kartik's hold. The feeling was strange and completely foreign to me. He came out of his trance and stroked his hair. I noticed the engagement ring in his finger.

He is engaged....

I came out of my trance too and looked down in embarrassment.

"Thank you", Kartik said in an awkward tone.