29

(Music: Don't Leave Me- BTS)
Y/N's POV
Jackson follow behind her then Jack + Lisa and after that Jungkook and I. We both hold hands and run with the others. Jisoo + Jackson are holding hands, Jack + Lisa are holding hands, and Lastly Jungkook + I are holding hands together. "Dashi RUN RUN!!!" All of us yell at the same time.

  "Umm, can someone please explain to me why we are here again?" Lisa said almost in a whispered voice. In front of us was a teacher plus the principal looking at us with a face that none of us could read. Well maybe I could read his thoughts just by looking at his face.

In my opinion, he is thinking 'Why the h*ll are this kids here? I could have been home right now with my kids and wife!' Something like that he must be thinking. "So??" Lisa said. "Well, to refresh your memory, we run around the UNI like crazy people and we also came late to Class." I said looking at her with a bored face.

"So, what will happen to us?" I asked the teacher. The teacher only looked at the principal waiting for his answered. We look at him but he was not even in this world. He must be at Jupiter right now. "Mr.Lee?" The teacher said trying to catch his attention since It seems that he was not paying attention to any of what was happening in this room.

Mr.Lee just continue spacing out, Until the teacher's face was getting red meaning that she was mad. "MR.LEE!!!" The teacher yell at him. Mr.Lee flinch and looked at the teacher as if she was crazy. "God, Woman!! You want to kill me!" Mr.Lee exclaimed while putting a hand on his heart. The teacher just sighed and say "So, what will happen to them?"

Mr.Lee just look at us. I looked away because If i looked at him, I would burst out laughing at the scene that him and the teacher made. "Oh, well, don't worry. You can go home now." Mr.Lee said making us look at him like as if he was crazy but at the same time we were relieved.

"Umm what!? Only that?" The teacher asked as If she wanted a good punishment for our actions. 'Too bad, teacher!' I said in my head while mentally laughing at her. "Yeah, only that! Well, I'm tired so I will be leaving now. Bye kids!" Mr.Lee said standing up from his chair and leaving the room. The teacher also followed behind him leaving only us here.

"Okay, that was weird!" Jack said. We all looked at each other and before we even knew it we were all laughing. "Do you saw that teacher though? She was trying to convinced Mr.Lee to give us a punishment!" Jackson said laughing really hard. "I agree with you!" All of us said at the same time laughing.

"Hey, today is Friday, right?" I asked Jungkook. He looked at me and nodded. "Guys... how about we go to the mall and buy clothes for tomorrow! Tomorrow is Kim Hyun-Joong's Wedding!" I said excitedly. "Yesss!!!" All of them yell making me chuckle. "Hahah, I still remember you running after him saying 'Oppa, saranghae!" Jisoo said laughing so hard.

I blush in embarrassment. "Stop!!" I said at her while holding both of my cheeks. "Now, that I think about it...Y/N never call Jungkook 'Oppa." Jackson said confused. "Oh, Jungkook doesn't like being call like that." I said. "Oh really? Then you can call me Oppa!" Jackson said with a smile on his face.

I was about to say something but Jungkook was more faster than me. "NO!" He yell at Jackson while side hugging me. I just giggled at both of them. "She can call me Oppa if she wants! If its only her, then I will allow it." Jungkook said. I just stood there laughing at these two idiots. "You two are idiots!" Jack said making them look at him confused.

"Y/N, doesn't like calling no one Oppa!" Jack said making them look at him more confused. "Why?" Jungkook + Jack asked at the same time. "It just sounds really annoying." I answered them. "But why...?" Jungkook asked. "I only called him like that because I wanted his attention and because I was little at that time." I said blushing in embarrassment.

"As I grow up, I notice how annoying that word is. No offense to no one though!" I said. "There's your answer!" Jack said. "Well, lets go now." I said going away from Jungkook's embrace.

The others followed behind me. "Let's go home first." I said once we were outside of the UNI. "Lisa and I will go to my apartment. We will go by my car." Jack said putting a hand around Lisa's shoulder. I looked at Jungkook to see If he had any reaction about that but....he was only looking at me.

I quickly looked away and say "Okay! Jisoo and Jackson are coming with us then." They nodded and started walking the opposite direction of us. "Let's go!" Jisoo said walking away. I quickly followed behind her. Jisoo and I were walking in-front while the boys were behind us.

"Why did you do that?" Jisoo asked. I looked at her in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "When Jack put a hand over Lisa's shoulder, you looked at Jungkook." Jisoo said. I look down and took a deep breath. "I wanted to see his reaction." I answered her.

"He notice that you did that. And I could see how hurt he was." Jisoo said looking at me worriedly. "I could care less!" I said in a cold voice. Jisoo looked at me shocked.

"W-what?" Jisoo asked in a stuttering voice.

"Jungkook should know that I trust him but not fully. He should expected me to be like that. If Jack and Lisa are dating, I had to see his reaction because If he was jealous about that, that means that he loved her at one point and still do." I answered in a cold voice.

"Y/N, I can definitely can say that he doesn't love Lisa. And even Lisa have forgotten about him." Jisoo said trying to assured me. "I know, Unnie. The thing is that... I forgive but I don't forget!"