Back to Reality

"We're back home, baby." I softly whispered to Zoey, unbuckling her before gently getting her into my arms.

Well, we really weren't technically at our house yet, as I had been informed on our plane ride back that our house needed two more days for final touches such as the pain needing to try and pieces of furniture to get assembles. So for the time being, we were back at the very first house she stayed with me, Ryan, and the others at.

Because she had stayed up the entire plane ride over here and had a rather tiring sexscapade before we left the island, she was fast asleep with no signs of waking up soon. The sun was just starting to peak up over the horizon and it began to slowly paint the black sky vibrant warm colors as I walked her into the house. There was no welcoming party to greet us, and for that I was thankful.

Was I excited to see everyone? Yes, of course. Did I want to see them the exact second I walked in the manor? No. Fuck no.

I snuck her further into the house and when I reached the smaller of the two main lounge rooms I rested her down on one of the shorter couches. There were plenty of blankets thrown over all of the couches, and I grabbed the warmest one to tuck Zoey in with and was super glad when she didn't wake up.

"I love you, my wife. I had an absolutely perfect honeymoon, and I will see you when you wake up." I told her, kissing her before I stood back up and went to head back to the car to unpack.

"Oh, oh, oh! My favorite little submissive made it back in one piece!" Ghost cheered, skipping into the room with absolute glee plastered on his face.

"No fucking way! It's about time. I've missed that gorgeous ass swaying through the halls here." Ryan joined in, his excitement somehow seeming to top the excitement of Ghost.

I mentally groaned as they blocked the exit of the room and prevented me from heading out towards the car. That was the very least of my worries for the moment though, I didn't need these loudmouths waking Zoey up and disrupting her literally five minutes after we got home.

"Woah. Watch it, that ass is married now." Ricky laughed, warning the other half of his dynamic duo who was approaching the couch Zoey was sleeping on.

"Shh! You guys got even louder when we were gone, which is almost hard to believe. She had a long night, let the poor thing sleep so she can wake up well rested." Chris warned the giddy group of men.

"You were on the same schedule she was on, why was her night harder than yours?" Ryan questioned him.

"Ryan, it's because that sweet piece of ass probably got pounded into oblivion last night either on the plane or in the car back here. I'd bet walking would be a chore for her right now." Ghost said, grinning like a kid in a candy store.

"Nice to see you assholes again." I groaned.

"Aww, you missed us." Ryan cooed, batting his eyes playfully at me.

"Enough small talk, dumbasses! Was she a good fuck or not?" Balz scoffed, barging into the room with Spencer right behind him.

"Fuck man, you can't ask him that!" Ricky scolded him.

"Just did, and I'm going to ask it again if I don't get an answer. We need those juicy details, Cerulli." Balz told me, as I quickly found myself wanting to grab Zoey and run back to the airport to take another vacation.

"We had a lovely honeymoon, thank you." I answered, leaving it at that. "I also don't need to defend why she's tired, and will quickly throw this out there. If you wake her up, I'll be really super fucking pissed off. The last thing she needs to wake up to is hearing you dicks ask if she's a good fuck." I warned them.